become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Boards
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Government: Boards
Assessment Review Board
- Property tax assessment appeals.
Consent and Capacity Board
- Conducts hearings under the Mental Health Act, the Health Care Consent Act and the Substitute Decisions Act. Includes forms and information about mental health, consent, and hearing preparation.
Conservation Review Board
- An agency of the Ministry of Culture that reviews protection issues concerning heritage properties and buildings.
Criminal Injuries Compensation Board
- An independent agency that awards compensation to victims of violent crime.
Liquor Control Board of Ontario
- LCBO - Describes the Crown Corporation, its programs, services and products; also allows online products and stores search, gives vintage and education information.
Ontario Environmental Assessment and Appeal Boards
- Provides links to information about the office working to render decisions for the protection, conservation and wise management of the environment. Includes appeals process, publications, news releases and current hearings.
Ontario Film Review Board
- Information about the mission and classification system used by the OFRB. Includes information pieces with related links to rating system, video games regulations and public awareness programs.
Ontario Labour Relations Board
- Information about the board and its functions, board documents, application process and procedures.
The Ontario Municipal Board
- Explains the Board's responsibility, jurisdiction, and financial status.
- Operates the Ontario Public Service Pension plan.
Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- A quasi-government agency, formerly known as The Workmen's Compensation Board, that handles workplace insurance. Information for workers and employees, downloadable forms, and prevention tips.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 7:15:04 AM EST -