become an editor
the entire directory
only in Counties_and_Districts/Dufferin
Counties and Districts
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Counties and Districts: Dufferin
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Counties and Districts: Wellington
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Regions: Central
Dufferin Child and Family Services
- Exists so that children of Dufferin County will live in a safe, nurturing environment with a permanent family. Includes information on adoption and foster care, other services, volunteer opportunities and contacts.
- The county web site which list member municipalities, departments, contact information, financial news and among other links, DIAL, the community information access line.
Dufferin County Museum and Archives
- Provides information about exhibitions, map and driving directions, admissions, calendar and education programs.
- A directory of businesses and services available in Dufferin County, including Orangeville, Shelburne, Grand Valley, Mono and surrounding areas.
Dufferin Voices of Children Alliance (VOCA)
- Works to reform the Children's Aid Society (CAS) of Dufferin County, and outlines cases that the CAS may have handled incorrectly.
Greater Dufferin Area Chamber of Commerce
- An organization dedicated to good business and the economic health of Dufferin County. Provides membership information, a directory of businesses, news and internet resources.
Headwaters Health Care Centres
- Acute care hospitals located in Orangeville and Shelburne, serving Dufferin County and the Town of Caledon. Lists patient information and services.
Humber Springs Trout Club
- Features two ponds supported by stocks of rainbow and speckled trout, with casting platforms and lodge.
Wild Rose Farm
- Bed and breakfast, artist retreat and organic farm. Includes photo gallery and experiences.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, May 11, 2013 6:15:07 AM EDT -