become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nunavut/Ellesmere_Island
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Nunavut: Ellesmere Island
Hans Island Territorial Dispute
BBC Science and Nature - On the trail of the Arctic wolf
- Pictures of the wolves and a description of their behaviour.
- Wikipedia summarizes the history and geography of Ellesmere Island.
- The Canadian Mountain Encyclopedia describes the heights of the northernmost island in the Canadian Arctic.
Ellesmere Island National Park
- Great Canadian Parks describes Canada’s second largest national park lying on the world’s tenth largest island.
The loneliest science lab in the Arctic
- The BBC describes PEARL, the Polar Environment Atmosphere Research Laboratory, located in Canada's arctic. (May 24, 2007)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 6, 2007 at 5:49:50 UTC -