the entire directory
only in Lodging/Hostels
Travel and Tourism
Brier Island Hostel
- Walley and Joyce DeVries host backpackers and budget travelers with clean, comfortable hostel-style lodgings at reasonable rates. Lists information, rates, reservations, contact information and local businesses.
Cabot Trail Hostel
- Dormitory style or wilderness cabin accommodations. Bring soap, shampoo and a towel. Lists amenities, prices, local attractions and availability of services to travelers.
Caledonia Country Hostel
- Dormitories, private rooms and tenting. Offers details of facilities, rates and reservations, tourism information and links.
Digby Backpackers Inn
- Dormitory style accommodations and private rooms. Offers rates, online reservations, tourist information and contacts.
Halifax Backpackers Hostel
- The hostel offers kitchen, VCR/TV, internet and laundry. Discusses services, contact information, the owners, Halifax, hostels in Canada, Nova Scotia, location and a map.
Heritage House Hostel
- A member of Hostelling International, it offers single and dormitory accommodations in the city centre. Lists facilities, rates, summer and winter hours, visitors information and contact details.
- Offers budget hostel accommodations with a touch of the past in a large home built in 1848. Dorm rooms and a private room are available. Describes location and booking contact.
Kip and Kaboodle
- Year-round backpacker hostel. Includes information, photos, and contact details.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites