become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nova_Scotia/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Camping and RVs
Restaurants and Bars
Roads and Highways
Regional: North America: Canada: Regions: Atlantic: Travel and Tourism
Regional: North America: Canada: Travel and Tourism
This category in other languages:
Central Nova Tourist Association
- Information on area attractions, accommodations and area activities.
Nova Scotia Getaways
- Weekend escapes, romantic holidays and unique family adventures in the province, with booking form, travel package descriptions and photos.
Nova Scotia Official Tourism Website
- A comprehensive directory of things to do, places to stay and eat, local attractions and regional information.
The Nova Scotia Sea School
- In winter, Nova Scotia teens build wooden boats in Lunenburg. In summer, teens from all over the world sail on coastal expeditions in those boats. Lists school information, registration, sponsors and contact details.
Nova Scotia Travel App
- Travel resources including over 5,000 listings, maps, area information, events, and mobile apps for IOS and Android.
Shubenacadie Canal Commission
- Interpretation centre for a waterway that spans the province from Halifax Harbour to Cobequid Bay. Features maps, photos and information about the locks and how they operate.
Three Shores Nova Scotia
- Eastern, Bay of Fundy and Northumberland shores and Central Nova Tourist Association.
Tourism Association of Nova Scotia
- Involved in the development of the tourism industry at the regional, provincial, and national levels.
Trans Canada Trail in Nova Scotia
- Eight hundred kilometres of inland and coastal trails for walking, cycling, horseback riding, cross-country skiing and snowmobiling. Offers a map, descriptions, photos and contact information.
Usenet ns.tourism -
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 15, 2016 at 3:53:42 UTC -