become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Genealogy
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: Canada: Society and Culture: Genealogy
Society: Genealogy: Surnames
Berwick Register Newspaper Extracts
- Extracts from 1897 onward.
- Provides a database of graveyards with full marker transcriptions and photographs. Fully indexed with advanced search capabilities.
Genealogical Association of Nova Scotia
- Research is available to members by volunteers who are consultants. Death records by surname and records of events in Halifax are available online.
Jones Family Genealogy
- Genealogy of the Jones, Rees, Dvid, and Aycock families among others from Wales, Scotland and Ireland in Nova Scotia.
- Includes detailed histories of the descendants of Patrick Cooney and Donald McAlpine as well as a Mayflower genealogy.
- The genealogy of the Roy, Hendersen, and Macdonald families in Pictou County,in particular the Albion Mines, Westville area. Also the Mac Donald, Urquhart, Mac Leod families on the North shore of Cape Breton.
Nova Scotia Genealogy Network Association
- Links to local genealogical societies. Access to local newspapers, maps, census records, vital statistics, marriage and death records, land grants, adoption services, military, and postal code look-ups.
Nova Scotia GenWeb Project
- Its goal is to collect databases and other genealogical information and have a single location on the Web for viewing this data. Gives information about the project and provincial genealogy links.
Peter M. Jangaard's Home Page
- Genealogies of families from Møre and Romsdal County, Norway and Halifax County, Nova Scotia, Canada, including the Jangaard, Valderhaug, Giske, Slenes, Seljeset, Hancock, Green, and Williams families.
Rose Family Genealogy
- Genealogy for the Rose family, and information on the surnames Langille, Wambolt, Langlois, Pertus, Doyle, Landry, and Boudreau. Some history of Nova Scotians, Acadians, and Scotland.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 30, 2014 at 15:01:49 UTC -