become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Genealogy
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: Canada: Society and Culture: Genealogy
Society: Genealogy: Surnames
Berwick Register Newspaper Extracts
- Extracts from 1897 onward.
- Provides a database of graveyards with full marker transcriptions and photographs. Fully indexed with advanced search capabilities.
Genealogical Association of Nova Scotia
- Research is available to members by volunteers who are consultants. Death records by surname and records of events in Halifax are available online.
Jones Family Genealogy
- Genealogy of the Jones, Rees, Dvid, and Aycock families among others from Wales, Scotland and Ireland in Nova Scotia.
- Includes detailed histories of the descendants of Patrick Cooney and Donald McAlpine as well as a Mayflower genealogy.
Nova Scotia Genealogy Network Association
- Links to local genealogical societies. Access to local newspapers, maps, census records, vital statistics, marriage and death records, land grants, adoption services, military, and postal code look-ups.
Nova Scotia GenWeb Project
- Its goal is to collect databases and other genealogical information and have a single location on the Web for viewing this data. Gives information about the project and provincial genealogy links.
Peter M. Jangaard's Home Page
- Genealogies of families from Møre and Romsdal County, Norway and Halifax County, Nova Scotia, Canada, including the Jangaard, Valderhaug, Giske, Slenes, Seljeset, Hancock, Green, and Williams families.
Rose Family Genealogy
- Genealogy for the Rose family, and information on the surnames Langille, Wambolt, Langlois, Pertus, Doyle, Landry, and Boudreau. Some history of Nova Scotians, Acadians, and Scotland.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 6, 2016 at 7:50:50 UTC -