become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Agriculture
Science and Environment
Regional: North America: Canada: Regions: Atlantic: Science and Environment: Agriculture
Regional: North America: Canada: Science and Environment: Agriculture
Forestry Field Handbook
- The Department of Natural Resources handbook includes softwood and hardwood silviculture keys together with graphs and tables. The entire text is presented here and is also available for download as a zip file.
Natural Resources - Forestry Division
- Information about provincial forest resources. Offers inventory reports, management planning, provincial forest strategy, silviculture and private management, publications, a registry of buyers and links to other sites.
Nova Scotia 4-H
- Describes 4H aims, activities, history and resources offered to participants.
Wild Blueberry Network Information Centre
- The centre provides scientific information about wild blueberry production and marketing for producers, agricultural representatives and researchers. Also furnishes facts, links, news, pests, organizations and recipes.
Wild Blueberry Research Centre
- Provides assistance in research and education. Offers overview, history, and future plans.
Woodlot Management Home Study Program
- A free, self-paced course in woodlot management provided by Natural Resources department of the provincial government. May be completed by mail or on line.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 17, 2016 at 8:05:06 UTC -