become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wolfville/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: Canada: Nova Scotia: Travel and Tourism
- Accommodations and conference facilities in a historic sea captain's mansion. Information about the rooms and amenities, special packages, dining room menus, area attractions, and special events.
Blue Shutters Bed and Breakfast
- Diane and Darryl Wile host three guestrooms year round. A wheelchair-friendly accommodation, features prices, descriptions, amenities, directions and booking contact. Children welcome, but no pets and no smoking.
The Cottage in Wolfville
- One bedroom guest house offers list of amenities, rates, local attractions and testimonials.
Gingerbread House Inn
- Bed and Breakfast. Includes room information with pictures, rates, booking enquiry forms, location map and driving directions.
Harwood House Bed and Breakfast
- Features three large guest bedrooms with private bathrooms. Includes room information, history, area attractions, and rates.
- Bed and Breakfast in a Revival home. Includes room facilities, host profiles, room rates and pictures.
Old Orchard Inn
- Guest rooms overlooking Cape Blomidon and the Minas Basin. Features hand-hewn beams, old brick and stone and a massive stone fireplace. Lists accommodations, conferences, dining, attractions, packages and contact details.
The Olde Lantern Inn & Vineyard
- Situated among Domaine de Grand Pré vineyards, offers details of accommodations, photo gallery and list of attractions.
- Year-round accommodations in a registered heritage property. History, menus, special packages, rates, reservation form, and banquet information.
Victoria's Historic Inn and Carriage House
- Registered heritage property circa 1893. Information, rates, special packages, local attractions, amenities, policies and contact details.
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 3, 2015 at 7:15:05 UTC -