become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pictou/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Nova Scotia: Localities: P: Pictou: Travel and Tourism
Regional: North America: Canada: Nova Scotia: Travel and Tourism
Auberge Walker Inn
- A registered heritage property in the heart of Pictou. Includes room information, photos, and contact details.
Braeside Country Inn
- Accommodations and fine dining. Includes information about facilities available, room descriptions and photos, and a menu.
Customs House Inn
- Offers eight luxury rooms on the waterfront in this heritage property (c 1870). Describes accommodations, rates, locations, amenities and booking contact.
Harbourlight Family Campground
- An RV and tent campground listing facilities, campground site map, photos, directions, local attractions, and online reservation form.
Hector Heritage Quay
- A recreation of the landing of early Scots settlers to Nova Scotia, and their arrival in Pictou, including a rebuilt colony ship. Describes construction, and offers videos and photos.
- Offers budget hostel accommodations with a touch of the past in a large home built in 1848. Dorm rooms and a private room are available. Describes location and booking contact.
- Offers economy to king-size rooms, suites, and cottages. Includes descriptions, rates, photos, and location map.
The Rustic Anchor Motel
- Located in a residential neighborhood with a five-minute walk to downtown. Includes list of amenities, rates, and photos.
Sunrise Marian Centre
- Ranch-style chalet accommodations and Christian gifts. Includes room description, photos, catalogue, and contact details.
Willow House Inn
- Accommodations in a registered heritage property built in 1840. Information, photos, and contact details.
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 14, 2014 at 7:46:33 UTC -