become an editor
the entire directory
only in L/Louisbourg
Business and Economy
Travel and Tourism
Regional: North America: Canada: Nova Scotia: Counties: Cape Breton
Regional: North America: Canada: Nova Scotia: Regions: Cape Breton
Fortress of Louisbourg
- The Louisbourg Institute provides history, event list, images, bibliography and visitor information for the fortified town.
George D. Lewis School
- Serves students in grades P-8. Includes staff directory, history, calendars, newspaper and photo album.
- Information on town history, businesses and tourist attractions.
Louisbourg Marine Museum
- Offers descriptions and photos of the various exhibits and collections. Location, hours of operation, admission prices, and contact details are also provided.
- A theatre-in-the-round with 220 seats that hosts musical and comedy performances. Provides season schedule, contact information, seating plan and links to performers.
Louisbourg Race Through Time
- An annual running event through Louisbourg, along an eight mile course over a route carved by the French 279 years ago, featuring gently rolling hills and breezes blowing in from the harbour. Provides photo galleries and links to sponsors and other attractions.
New France: Louisbourg
- An interactive plan, history, archaeology and images of the reconstructed 18th-century fortified town.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2016 at 6:23:41 UTC -