become an editor
the entire directory
only in L/Louisbourg
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Nova Scotia: Localities: L: Louisbourg
Business and Economy
Travel and Tourism
Regional: North America: Canada: Nova Scotia: Counties: Cape Breton
Regional: North America: Canada: Nova Scotia: Regions: Cape Breton
Fortress of Louisbourg
- The Louisbourg Institute provides history, event list, images, bibliography and visitor information for the fortified town.
George D. Lewis School
- Serves students in grades P-8. Includes staff directory, history, calendars, newspaper and photo album.
- Information on town history, businesses and tourist attractions.
- An interactive plan, history, archaeology and images of the reconstructed 18th-century fortified town.
- A theatre-in-the-round with 220 seats that hosts musical and comedy performances. Provides season schedule, contact information, seating plan and links to performers.
Louisbourg Race Through Time
- An annual running event through Louisbourg, along an eight mile course over a route carved by the French 279 years ago, featuring gently rolling hills and breezes blowing in from the harbour. Provides photo galleries and links to sponsors and other attractions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2014 at 5:18:01 UTC -