become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hubbards/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Regional: North America: Canada: Nova Scotia: Regions: South Shore: Travel and Tourism
Regional: North America: Canada: Nova Scotia: Travel and Tourism
Anchorage House and Cottages
- Accommodations in a 19th century inn overlooking Hubbards Cove. Includes history, photos, special offer, reservation information, and contact details.
- The inn offers deluxe rooms with double jacuzzi and dining. Lists amenities, prices, history, reservations, directions and contact details.
Four Winds Charters
- An authentic 42 foot Cape Island boat built in Clarks Harbour. It operates from Halifax in summer and from St Margarets Bay in winter (16 October to 14 May). Offers rates, booking information and points of interest.
- Van-supported or independent cycling and multi-sport holidays worldwide. Includes trip descriptions and rates, photos, contests, and contact details. [requires Java]
Hubbards Beach Campground and Cottages
- Clyde Harnish and Barb Elwood host full service camp sites and an assortment of cabins. Describes local attractions, charter boat, directions, rates and contact information.
Ice House Seaside Cottage
- One bedroom vacation cottage rental. Offers photos, rates, cottage description, amenities, and contact information. No pets.
Pedal and Sea Adventures
- Offers bike tours throughout Nova Scotia and the Cape Breton Highlands, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland, as well as bicycle tours in Tuscany, Italy, Ireland, and Australia.
Pleasant View B&B
- Three bedrooms available near the beach in a contemporary home with a view of St. Margarets Bay and the ocean. Offers pictures, local attractions, prices, phone and e-mail.
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 4, 2014 at 19:41:43 UTC -