become an editor
the entire directory
only in Digby/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Regional: North America: Canada: Nova Scotia: Travel and Tourism
The Admiral Digby Inn
- Overlooks the Annapolis Basin, three miles from downtown Digby. Discusses location, history, amenities, local attractions, rates, reviews and contact details.
- Originally a hotel of the mid 1800's, the Bayside Inn is spacious with a good view of the harbour. Has 11 rooms, most with private baths. Offers room information, photos, prices, tourist information and contact details.
Coastal Inn Digby
- Gives brief description, photo gallery, location map, online booking, tourist information and contact details.
Digby Backpackers Inn
- Dormitory style accommodations and private rooms. Offers rates, online reservations, tourist information and contacts.
Digby Pines Golf Resort and Spa
- A Sir Stanley Thompson course carved out of an evergreen forest on Racquet Hill overlooking Digby Basin, it offers 18 holes at par 71. Lists details of accommodations, rates, history, green fees, rentals and location.
Graham's Pioneer Retreat
- Three ocean front cottages on Digby Neck. Offers details of accommodations, rates and reservations, blog, list of things to do and testimonials.
- Ocean view bungalow offers map, testimonials, details of accommodations, rates and links.
Harmony Bed and Breakfast
- Heather Cookson hosts four non-smoking rooms in a century old house. Describes facilities, breakfast menu, photos, rates and contact details.
Kathleen's Shuttle and Tours
- Shuttle service and tours around the Bay of Fundy. Offers details of tours, testimonials, photo gallery, videos and blog.
Mountain Gap Inn
- History, accommodation information, services available, rates, quotes, dining menu, employment opportunities, and newsletter.
Ocean Breeze Bed and Breakfast
- Descriptions and photos of the facility and rooms, along with rates, local attractions, location, and contact specifics.
Ocean Hillside Bed and Breakfast
- Accommodations overlooking the Annapolis Basin, minutes from the Saint John NB to Digby ferry terminal.
Prince William House
- A 16-room 1840s-era holiday rental house offering four guest rooms. Provides availability calendar and information about the Digby area.
Scotia Bay Motel
- Offers 10 renovated motel units and Antonio's licensed restaurant.
Summers Country Inn
- A bed and breakfast in a restored Victorian property circa 1830. Describes rates, amenities, local attractions and offers location, photos and reservations.
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 4, 2014 at 19:41:14 UTC -