become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Religion
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: Canada: Nova Scotia: Society and Culture: Religion
The Church of Saint James
- Profiles the beliefs and practices of this Portland Street church. Features an events schedule, an image gallery of stained-glass windows and lists contact details.
Deep Water Church
- Wesleyan. Includes general information, FAQ, news, sermon and other resources.
Grace United Church
- Calendar, worship schedule, activities, message from the minister, and directions.
- An internet ministry. The church gives its location, beliefs and affiliation and welcomes members. Lists pastors, history, schedule, sermons and special events.
St. Andrew's Anglican Church
- Features service schedule, bulletins, ministries, clergy profiles, calendar, scripture readings, photographs and location map.
St. Peters Parish
- A Roman Catholic church on Maple Street, it offers an illustrated history, contact information, Mass schedule, staff directory and outreach programs. Gives information on the children's choir, marriages and baptisms.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 23, 2015 at 15:45:04 UTC -