become an editor
the entire directory
only in Baddeck/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: North America: Canada: Nova Scotia: Travel and Tourism
Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site
- An exhibit complex where models, replicas, photo displays, artifacts, and films describe the life and work of the inventor of the telephone. Includes background, history, location, contact details, and admission rates.
Auberge Gisele's Inn
- Four star Inn overlooking the Bras d'Or. Combines European ambience with every modern convenience.
Baddeck Heritage House
- Bed and breakfast in the heart of the village. Offers profile of the hosts and rooms, rates, online reservations and local tourist information.
Bras d'Or Lakes Campground
- Provides photos, list of services, and driving directions to the waterfront campground.
Bras d'Or Lakes Inn
- A 20 room air conditioned in overlooking the Bras d'Or Lakes with a fine dining restaurant and a lounge with entertainment on weekends.
Broadwater Inn and Cottages
- Country inn and pine log cottages overlooking the Bras d'Or Lakes near Baddeck. 150 year historical home.
- Bed and Breakfast spanning a cascading brook on 185 mountainside acres overlooking the Bras d'Or Lakes
Cottage For Rent Near Baddeck
- Two bedroom cottage for rent ten miles from Baddeck on the Big Harbour Road.
The Dunlop Inn
- Waterfront bed and breakfast with 5 rooms. Offers list of amenities, details of rooms, rates, reservations and local attractions.
Green Highlander Lodge
- Licenced professional outfitters and first class accommodations overlooking Baddeck Bay. Includes photos, information about the Yellow Cello Cafe, and information about guided tours offered.
Hunter's Mountain Chalets
- 12 housekeeping units along the Bras d'Or Lakes. Includes photos, contact details, and prices.
- 32 room hotel, 2 cottages and a restaurant. Offers details of the accommodations, photos, rates, location map and event list.
M and V Bed and Breakfast
- Hosts Mack and Viola Garland offer three guest rooms overlooking Bras d'Or lakes from 1 June to 15 October. Describes accommodations, prices, location, local attractions and booking contact. No pets please.
MacNeil House Country Inn
- Renovated 19th Century mansion situated on the grounds of The Silver Dart Lodge in Baddeck. Private beach.
- Modern cottages with a panoramic view of the Bras d'Or Lakes. Offers details of cottages, rates, testimonials and list of activities.
The Silver Dart Lodge
- Offers a private beach and superb views of the Bras d'Or Lakes.
Telegraph House and Dunlop Guest House
- Victorian House where Alexander Graham Bell chose to stay and royalty still choose to dine. Rooms with period decor as well as modern motel units.
The Water's Edge Inn
- A waterfront efficiency (studio apartment) within walking distance to all village amenities. Lists prices, facilities and booking information.
Worn Doorstep Bed and Breakfast
- Offers details of the rooms, list of amenities, rates and contact information.
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 4, 2014 at 19:40:26 UTC -