become an editor
the entire directory
only in Annapolis_Royal/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Nova Scotia: Localities: A: Annapolis Royal: Travel and Tourism
Regional: North America: Canada: Nova Scotia: Travel and Tourism
- Amusement park featuring mini-golf, go-karts, driving range and games. Offers pricing, event calendar, details of attractions and contacts.
- Dedicated to promoting the area with its huge tides and scenery, and the artists, artisans and crafts-people. Lists travel details, the yacht club, news, A-Z directory and contact details.
Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens
- Displays the gardens' history, visitor information, a virtual tour with pictures, news, and links, and solicits the visitor's help in maintaining the site.
At the Turret Bed and Breakfast
- Gives descriptions and photos of the house and rooms, as well as rates, location, and contact specifics.
Black Spruce Tours
- Provides eco-tours to Labrador and Newfoundland. Information on tours, packages and contact details.
Bread and Roses Inn
- A provincial heritage property. Includes history, photos, and contact details.
Carriage House Bed and Breakfast
- Provides photos and descriptions of the accommodations. Local attractions, rates, and contact details are offered as well.
The Cove Tent and Trailer Park
- Shorefront and wooded tenting locations with fully serviced oceanfront R.V. sites in Parkers Cove on the Bay of Fundy. Lists rates, location, features, reservations, regulations, amenities, local attractions, events, links and contact details.
Crown Cove Cottages
- Located along the Annapolis River. Offers details of facilities, rates, local attractions, photo gallery and directions.
- Accommodations in a provincial heritage property, offering bed and breakfast as well as self-contained Coach House units. Includes room information, photos, rates, and contact details.
Fort Anne National Historic Site
- Provides history of the facility, virtual tours, location, hours of operation, admission prices, on site services, and contact details.
Garrison House Inn
- Features seven bedrooms, all with private bath en suite, and a restaurant specializing in local seafood and vegetables. Includes history, room descriptions, photos, menus, and contact details.
The Hillsdale House
- An old inn, circa 1849, now a bed and breakfast set on six acres offering thirteen rooms. Information on season, local attractions, rates and booking contact. No pets please and no smoking.
Hillsdale House Inn Bed and Breakfast
- 13 Victorian style guestrooms. Offers history, breakfast menu, details of the rooms, pricing, event rental information and list of amenities.
The King George Inn
- Offers accommodations at an 1868 Victorian sea captain's home or vacation suites at either the Princess Victoria or Prince Albert heritage properties. Lists amenities, services, prices, contact details and toll free reservations.
Mountain Top Cottages
- Hosts guests in seventeen lakefront cottages with full kitchen, bath, shower and patio. Lists amenities, local attractions, directions and contact details.
Port-Royal National Historic Site
- Features fort information and history, QuickTime videos, online guided tour, learning experiences, services available, fees, and hours of operation.
The Queen Anne Inn
- A provincial heritage property. Include history of the Victorian mansion, room descriptions, photos, rates, area information, and contact details.
Upper Clements Cottages
- Seven cottages and a 30 spot RV park. Offers rates, online reservations, photo gallery, list of local activities, policies and testimonials.
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 13, 2014 at 17:35:09 UTC -