become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nova_Scotia/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Nova Scotia: Health
Conditions and Diseases
Regional: North America: Canada: Health
Atlantic Centre of Excellence for Women's Health
- Provides a holistic approach to women's health, particularly disadvantaged women. Lists its history and mandate, research, future projects, special events, publications, a mailing list, and web links.
Emergency Health Services Nova Scotia
- Responsible for the regulation and monitoring of pre-hospital emergency medical care in the province.
Guysborough Antigonish Strait Health Authority
- Administers five hospitals and provides services to residents in Antigonish County, Guysborough County, the Strait Area, Richmond County and the southern portion of Inverness County. Describes services and provides links to each hospital and programs.
- Provides family doctor information services and information to help Nova Scotians to take control of their healthcare.
Hearing and Speech Clinic Nova Scotia
- Clinic history and background, frequently asked questions, program information, a clickable map of clinic locations, and links to related information.
High Crest Enterprises
- Owns and operates several nursing homes and residential care facilities for seniors in Nova Scotia. Provides overviews of the services of each site, and includes links to information about health care for seniors.
The Nova Scotia Centre on Aging
- The centre does research, education, and community outreach in age related issues. It provides background on the centre, project information and articles, and a caregiver resource library.
Nova Scotia Health Research Foundation
- Assists and funds individuals and organizations conducting health research in the province. Lists funding programs, criteria for funding, applications, personnel, contact information and links.
Registered Repiratory Therapists Society of Nova Scotia
- Association of healthcare professionals who assist physicians with the diagnosis and treatment of lung disorders. Describes the duties of Respiratory Therapists, membership information and upcoming events.
The Self Help Connection
- Information on self help groups and how to start a self help group in Nova Scotia. Offers a support group directory, manuals and guides.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, October 21, 2011 5:35:03 AM EDT -