become an editor
the entire directory
only in Northwest_Territories/Health
Substance Abuse Centres and Counselling Services
Regional: North America: Canada: Health
The Association of Social Workers in Northern Canada
- Mandate is the regulation of the profession of social work in Northern Canada. Provides a history of the organization, member and membership information, photos, and a list of training opportunities.
GNWT: Department of Health and Social Services
- Administers a broad range of health and social programs that promote, maintain and enhance the health and well-being of individuals and families. Includes a list of initiatives, a FAQ, reports, and various forms.
Heart and Stroke Foundation of Alberta and NWT
- A volunteer driven agency that fights heart disease and stroke by funding research, informing the public and promoting healthy lifestyles. Describes events, public information and donations.
NorthWest Territories Medical Association
- A professional association for Northwest Territory doctors.
Registered Nurses Association of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut
- Promoting competent nursing practices for the people of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut. Includes a list of standards, bylaws, and registration information.
Stanton Regional Health Board
- Provides residents of the NWT and Western Nunavut with a wide range of regional and community health care services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 23, 2016 at 21:16:17 UTC -