become an editor
the entire directory
only in News_and_Media/Organizations
News and Media
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Localities: T: Toronto: Business and Economy: Publishing
Society: Activism: Media
Canadian Association of Broadcasters
- Represents broadcasters, private radio and television stations, networks and specialty services. Information on the CAB industry-wide strategic plans for improving the industry financial health and to promote broadcasting.
The Canadian Association of Journalists (CAJ)
- Non-profit advocacy and professional development organization representing active journalists from all media. Membership, issues, newsletter, mailing list and contact information.
Canadian Internet Policy and Public Interest Clinic
- Public-interest foundation examining Internet issues. Articles, news, links to web resources.
- Real-time Canadian news wire feed for newspapers, radio/TV stations, websites and magazines. Includes a photo archive, video news and media monitoring.
Digital Copyright Canada
- A weblog regarding intellectual property rights as it relates to the Canadian copyright revision process.
- A directory of non-corporate journalism.
Online Rights Canada
- A grassroots organization that promotes the public's interest in technology and information policy. Copyright law, access to information, freedom from censorship, and other issues.
Radio-Television News Directors Association
- RTNDA is the voice for electronic journalists and news managers in Canada.
- The corporation publishes newspapers, books, and educational materials. Newspaper holdings include the Toronto Star.
- To organize an effective opposition to the increasing domination of our media by a declining number of owners, as well as any relaxing of regulations that would permit more foreign ownership and control of our media.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 24, 2011 at 14:15:04 UTC -