become an editor
the entire directory
only in News_and_Media/Organizations
News and Media
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Localities: T: Toronto: Business and Economy: Publishing
Society: Activism: Media
Canadian Association of Broadcasters
- Represents broadcasters, private radio and television stations, networks and specialty services. Information on the CAB industry-wide strategic plans for improving the industry financial health and to promote broadcasting.
The Canadian Association of Journalists (CAJ)
- Non-profit advocacy and professional development organization representing active journalists from all media. Membership, issues, newsletter, mailing list and contact information.
Canadian Internet Policy and Public Interest Clinic
- Public-interest foundation examining Internet issues. Articles, news, links to web resources.
- Real-time Canadian news wire feed for newspapers, radio/TV stations, websites and magazines. Includes a photo archive, video news and media monitoring.
Canadian University Press
- Nonprofit cooperative news service and association of English-language college and university newspapers in Canada, which also holds regional and national conferences for student journalists at member papers.
Digital Copyright Canada
- A weblog regarding intellectual property rights as it relates to the Canadian copyright revision process.
- A directory of non-corporate journalism.
National Ethnic Press and Media Council of Canada (NEPMCC)
- A non-profit organization established in 1958 to promote and integrate economic, social and culture interest of ethnic communities into the mainstream of Canadian society. Archives of meeting minutes, press releases, and media links.
Radio-Television News Directors Association
- RTNDA is the voice for electronic journalists and news managers in Canada.
- The corporation publishes newspapers, books, and educational materials. Newspaper holdings include the Toronto Star.
Wire Service Canada
- Free Canadian press release service. Only publishes original press releases which are published onto news feeds like Google News.
- To organize an effective opposition to the increasing domination of our media by a declining number of owners, as well as any relaxing of regulations that would permit more foreign ownership and control of our media.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 30, 2015 at 18:38:38 UTC -