become an editor
the entire directory
only in Newfoundland_and_Labrador/Health
Newfoundland and Labrador
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Newfoundland and Labrador: Health
Substance Abuse Centres and Counselling Services
Regional: North America: Canada: Health
Association of Allied Health Professionals
- A professional union representing health care professionals working in health care boards, both institutional and community. Lists news and bulletins, membership services, events and related resources.
CLPNNL: College for Licensed Practical Nurses of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Has the legislative responsibility for regulating the practice of Licensed Practical Nurses in Newfoundland and Labrador. The mission is to promote safety and protection of the general public through the provision of safe, competent and ethical nursing care.
CMHA Newfoundland and Labrador
- The Canadian Mental Health Association branch for the province, offering news, events, and online newsletter and related resources.
Department of Health and Community Services
- Provides a leadership role in health and community services programs and policy development for the Province. Includes regional information, news releases and details of health care plans.
First Choice Vision Centre
- Optometry practice with various locations in Newfoundland.
Fit For Work
- Vocational rehabilitation clinics. News, services and team members.
Newfoundland & Labrador Massage Therapists' Board
- Works to ensure high professional and educational standards for massage therapists in the province. Includes a registry of members and admission requirements.
Newfoundland and Labrador Pharmacy Board
- A non-profit incorporated organization that works to ensure access to pharmacy care, promotes appropriate pharmacy practices, and investigates complaints. Includes information on regulation and licensing, drug schedules and forms.
Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Social Workers
- The regulatory body and professional association for social work in Newfoundland and Labrador. NLASW is responsible for regulating the practice of social work under provincial legislation.
Newfoundland and Labrador Centre for Health Information
- Develops and manages a health information network as a means to achieving the best possible health care for the province. Features news and information about research and development.
Newfoundland and Labrador Chiropractic Association
- Provides information about chiropractic medicine and treatments, with a list of practitioners in the province, answers to FAQs, and news.
Newfoundland and Labrador School Milk Foundation
- Works to increase the availability and affordability of milk in the schools of the province. Includes information about their programs and promotions, as well as contests for kids.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 17, 2010 2:05:48 AM EDT -