become an editor
the entire directory
only in Saint_John/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: New Brunswick: Localities: Saint John: Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: Canada: New Brunswick: Recreation and Sports
Active Transportation Saint John
- A non-profit, unincorporated association advocating safe bicycle routes and trails for cyclists and other sustainable transportation initiatives in Saint John. Includes weblog, maps, and related resources.
Canada Games Aquatic Centre
- Offers recreational and sports facilities and offers a schedule of swim times, information on fitness, hours, fees, memberships and contact information.
Fundy Lacrosse Association
- The association serves Grand Bay/Westfield, Hampton, Kennebecasis Valley and Saint John. Describes administration, registration, resources, divisions, statistics and contact details.
Harbour Station - Atlantic Canada's Entertainment Center
- Host to concerts, sporting events, trade shows and family entertainment. Includes box office hours, seat locator, calendar of events, production guide, and directions.
Royal Kennebeccasis Yacht Club
- The club encourages sailing and boating enthusiasts from their clubhouse and marina located at Brother's Cove. Lists history, facilities, services, learning to sail, racing and administration.
The Saint John Labatt Trojans Rugby Football Club
- The club fields teams in men's senior A and B and women's senior A divisions. Gives team colours and includes results, schedules, home field, practice and coaches.
Saint John Men's Touch Football League (SJMTFL)
- Features information on a local league, including teams, schedule, statistics, records and links.
Saint John Ultimate Frisbee
- Conducts pick-up and league games of Ultimate, as well as teams including SCUM, Saint John NB's competitive Ultimate team. New players are always welcome.
Thistle - St. Andrews Curling Club
- The club has eight sheets of ice, a banquet hall and a lounge. Describes ice rental, leagues, schedules and membership information.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:15:07 AM EDT -