become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Associations
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Manitoba: Health: Associations
Regional: North America: Canada: Health: Associations
Artists in Healthcare
- Non-profit organization dedicated to exploring the relationship between the art of community and the art of healing. Information on events, goals and becoming a member.
Canadian Nurse Continence Advisor Association - Winnipeg
- Enhances the speciality of Nurse Continence Advisors in Manitoba, and features information about their biennial conference in May, 2006.
College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Manitoba
- The governing body for the Licensed Practical Nurses in the province.
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba
- Serves the public and the profession. Includes accreditation program information.
Denturist Association of Manitoba
- Promoting standards of professional ethics for Denturists.
- A voluntary, professional association that represents the economic, health policy and health promotion interests of the province’s medical doctors.
Manitoba Physiotherapy Association
- The Manitoba Branch of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association (MBCPA) provides leadership and direction to the physiotherapy profession; fosters excellence in practice, education, and research; and promotes high standards of health. Includes mission statement, patient information and careers and employment details.
Manitoba Society of Pharmacists
- The society advances the economic and professional interests of its member pharmacists. Lists job postings, pharmacies for sale, group insurance, education, membership and the Manitoba Drug Formulary.
Nurse Practitioner Association of Manitoba
- Includes description of role, meeting schedule, educational sessions, policies, position statements, and job opportunities.
Paramedics Association of Manitoba Inc.
- Includes membership requirements, newsletter, paramedical news and links.
Stroke Recovery Association of Manitoba
- Offers programs and activities to assist stroke victims to participate in community life. Includes information about strokes and program news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 3, 2014 at 5:12:29 UTC -