become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Associations
Regional: North America: Canada: Health: Associations
College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Manitoba
- The governing body for the Licensed Practical Nurses in the province.
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba
- Serves the public and the profession. Includes accreditation program information.
Denturist Association of Manitoba
- Promoting standards of professional ethics for Denturists.
- A voluntary, professional association that represents the economic, health policy and health promotion interests of the province’s medical doctors.
Manitoba Physiotherapy Association
- The Manitoba Branch of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association (MBCPA) provides leadership and direction to the physiotherapy profession; fosters excellence in practice, education, and research; and promotes high standards of health. Includes mission statement, patient information and careers and employment details.
Manitoba Society of Pharmacists
- The society advances the economic and professional interests of its member pharmacists. Lists job postings, pharmacies for sale, group insurance, education, membership and the Manitoba Drug Formulary.
MSMLT: Manitoba Society of Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Represents the professional concerns of medical laboratory technologists in the province.
Nurse Practitioner Association of Manitoba
- Includes description of role, meeting schedule, educational sessions, policies, position statements, and job opportunities.
Paramedics Association of Manitoba Inc.
- Includes membership requirements, newsletter, paramedical news and links.
Stroke Recovery Association of Manitoba
- Offers programs and activities to assist stroke victims to participate in community life. Includes information about strokes and program news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2016 at 14:35:06 UTC -