become an editor
the entire directory
only in Manitoba/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Manitoba: Health
Regional: North America: Canada: Health
Addictions Foundation Of Manitoba Residences
- Responsible for providing intervention, rehabilitation (residential and community-based), prevention, education and public information services for Manitoba citizens relating to addictions.
- Information on programs and services.
Cancer Care Manitoba
- Resources for patients and families, prevention and screening information, statistics, community cancer programs, volunteers and research information.
Health Employment Manitoba
- Provides information about job opportunities, practice requirements, and lifestyle attractions for doctors in Manitoba.
MFL Occupational Health Centre
- A non-profit community health centre funded by Manitoba Health to help workers, employers, and joint health and safety committees to improve workplace health and safety conditions and eliminate hazards.
Manitoba Blue Cross
- Dedicated to improving the well-being and quality of life of Manitoba residents by offering essential services in the supplementary health care and travel benefits fields.
Manitoba Cardiac Sciences
- Information on doctors, procedures and recovery times for surgery.
Manitoba Conservation Fire Program
- Provides forest fire suppression for the province and gives information on current situation, fire hazard map, precipitation and fire weather forecast.
Manitoba League of Persons with Disabilities
- Organization representing the concerns of people with all types of disabilities in Manitoba.
Parkland Regional Health Authority
- Responsible for the planning, coordination, funding and delivery of all health services for the 44,000 residents within the Parkland Region of Manitoba.
The Children's Hospital Foundation
- An organization for the advancement of knowledge in the field of pediatric medical research.
The Manitoba Prostate Cancer Support Group
- Newsletters and other resources.
Victoria Order of Nurses
- Non-profit national health organization that has been caring for Canadians since 1897 and offers more than 50 programs and services. Includes details and locations. [English and French]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 7:40:27 PM EST -