become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Pharmacy
Regional: North America: Canada: Business and Economy: Industrial: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Canadian Association for Pharmacy Distribution Management (CAPDM)
- Serves full service pharmacy distributors and manufacturers with supply chain management. Formerly known as Canadian Drug Wholesalers Association. Lists membership information, news and events.
Canadian Association of Chain Drug Stores
- Organisation which represents Canadian retail chain pharmacies.
Canadian Association of Pharmacy Students and Interns
- Represents the interests of Canadian pharmacy students before organized bodies in pharmacy, other professions, government, industry, hospital and the community.
Canadian Generic Pharmaceutical Association (CGPA)
- Represents the Canadian-based pharmaceutical industry which specialize in the production of generic drugs, fine chemicals and new chemical entities. Offers information about issues, news and resources.
Canadian pharmaceutical Distribution Network Online
- A consolidated distribution network to hospitals. Offers information on hospital supply, backorders, new product launches and links to individual manufacturer web sites.
Canadian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Organisation which publishes the Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists
- National voluntary organization for pharmacists. Site features discussions, products and membership information.
IMS Health Canada
- Information about diagnoses, pharmacotherapy treatments, market statistics, and issues affecting the health care and pharmaceutical industry in Canada.
R and D Canada
- The national association representing Canadians who work for this country's research-based pharmaceutical companies. Background, industry publications, health care information and pharmaceutical links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2015 at 12:02:54 UTC -