become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Pharmacy
Regional: North America: Canada: Business and Economy: Industrial: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Canadian Association for Pharmacy Distribution Management (CAPDM)
- Serves full service pharmacy distributors and manufacturers with supply chain management. Formerly known as Canadian Drug Wholesalers Association. Lists membership information, news and events.
Canadian Association of Pharmacy Students and Interns
- Represents the interests of Canadian pharmacy students before organized bodies in pharmacy, other professions, government, industry, hospital and the community.
Canadian Generic Pharmaceutical Association (CGPA)
- Represents the Canadian-based pharmaceutical industry which specialize in the production of generic drugs, fine chemicals and new chemical entities. Offers information about issues, news and resources.
Canadian Pharmaceutical Distribution Network
- A consolidated distribution network to hospitals. Offers information on hospital supply, backorders, new product launches and links to individual manufacturer web sites.
Canadian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Organisation which publishes the Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists
- National voluntary organization for pharmacists. Site features discussions, products and membership information.
Neighbourhood Pharmacy Association of Canada
- Organization which represents Canadian retail chain pharmacies.
R and D Canada
- The national association representing Canadians who work for this country's research-based pharmaceutical companies. Background, industry publications, health care information and pharmaceutical links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 17, 2016 at 19:47:26 UTC -