become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Disabilities
Canadian National Institute for the Blind
- Non-profit voluntary agency dedicated to support of visually impaired Canadians. Includes information about its organization, services, news and events.
Canadian Special Olympics
- Provides sport training and competition for people with mental disabilities. Includes recent news and links to provincial chapters.
Disability Management and Assessment Services
- A disability management and assessment company with offices across Canada, offering a range of bilingual assessments, treatments, disability, vocational, legal and employer services.
National Institute of Disability Management and Research
- Committed to reducing the human, social and economic cost of disability to workers, employers and society through education, training and research.
The War Amps
- Offers programs and services to amputees, their families and all Canadians. Includes donation information, an organization history and archived news releases.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 23:25:41 UTC -