become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Diabetes
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Diabetes
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Endocrine Disorders: Pancreas: Diabetes
- Describes the disease and covers glucose, insulin, diet, exercise, pills, complications, and research. Written by a Canadian physician.
- A diabetes database available under subject headings and lists of specific information on those subjects.
Diabetes in Canada - Second Edition
- Prepared by Health Canada to inform Canadians about the burden of diabetes. It is also a resource for policy and program decision-makers in government, the health care sector and volunteer organizations.
National Aboriginal Diabetes Association
- Addressing diabetes and Aboriginal people as a priority health issue. Includes diabetes information, resources, and events.
Public Health Agency of Canada - Diabetes
- Information and resources concerning the disease. Discusses warning signs, risk, prevention, facts and figures.
The Canadian Diabetes Association
- Supports people affected by diabetes by providing information, diabetes research, education, service, and advocacy. Offers disease information, programs, services and regional offices.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, June 17, 2010 9:15:08 AM EDT -