become an editor
the entire directory
only in Taxes/International
Business: International Business and Trade: International Taxation
Canada-US Income Tax Treaty
- The income tax treaty, and the protocols added to it, that affects Canadians working or investing in the United States, and Americans working or investing in Canada.
Cross Border Tax and Transactions
- International tax planning and transactions. US, Canada, other countries.
Discussion forum on tax and financial issues
- Part of the Canada to U.S. Business Immigration Newsgroup at grasmick.com. Transborder taxation issues are discussed here.
Serbinski Accounting Firms
- CPAs and CAs providing income tax planning and preparation services to individuals, businesses, estates and trusts. Tax information for Canadians in the USA and Americans in Canada.
Final Rule: Offer and Sale of Securities to Canadian Tax-Deferred Retirement Savings Accounts Rule
- US SEC now allows Canadian brokers to perform trades in self-directed RRSP and RRIF accounts of US residents who have established such accounts when they were residents of Canada. (June 07, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 23:30:06 UTC -