become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Taxes
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Taxes
Canada Revenue Agency
Regional: North America: Canada: Business and Economy: Financial Services: Financial Planning
Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Services: Finance, Business and Tax
Society: Issues: Economic: Taxation
Society: Law: Legal Information: Tax
- Department of Finance site with details of the government's budget.
Canadian Tax Foundation
- A non-profit tax research organization analysing personal, corporate, and international tax and government finance matters.
- A provider of software, content and services to those in the tax, accounting, financial planning and legal professions. Contains news, educational and training program details and author index.
Income Tax Act
- Full text of the act, with an interactive table of content.
Institute of Municipal Assessors
- Provides education programs and serves the professional needs of property assessors in municipal taxation. Discusses membership, courses, newsletter and taxation information.
- Offers tax filing help, weblog articles, and a directory of tax professionals.
Department of Finance
- Index of news, budgets and economic updates from the Department of Finance. (October 18, 2000)
The Taxation of Capital Gains
- Report of the Standing Senate Committee on Banking, Trade and Commerce. Discussed capital gains taxation in Canada and foreign countries; recommended lowering CG tax to at least the US level by means of reducing the inclusion rate to 1/2. (May 03, 2000)
Usenet can.taxes -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, February 27, 2009 3:21:50 PM EST -