become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Taxes
Canada Revenue Agency
Regional: North America: Canada: Business and Economy: Financial Services: Financial Planning
Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Services: Finance, Business and Tax
Society: Issues: Economic: Taxation
Society: Law: Legal Information: Tax
- Department of Finance site with details of the government's budget.
Canadian Tax Foundation
- A non-profit tax research organization analysing personal, corporate, and international tax and government finance matters.
- A provider of software, content and services to those in the tax, accounting, financial planning and legal professions. Contains news, educational and training program details and author index.
Institute of Municipal Assessors
- Provides education programs and serves the professional needs of property assessors in municipal taxation. Discusses membership, courses, newsletter and taxation information.
- Offers tax filing help, weblog articles, and a directory of tax professionals.
Department of Finance
- Index of news, budgets and economic updates from the Department of Finance. (October 18, 2000)
The Taxation of Capital Gains
- Report of the Standing Senate Committee on Banking, Trade and Commerce. Discussed capital gains taxation in Canada and foreign countries; recommended lowering CG tax to at least the US level by means of reducing the inclusion rate to 1/2. (May 03, 2000)
Usenet can.taxes -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2014 at 13:15:08 UTC -