become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Parliament
House of Commons
Provincial and Territorial Legislatures
Regional: North America: Canada: Society and Culture: Politics
Society: Government: Parliaments and Legislatures
This category in other languages:
- Provides information on Parliament, the House of Commons, the Senate, as well as on the programs, committees, bills and services to the public.
Cabinet and Ministry
- Composition of the Cabinet, its committees and statistical information about Cabinet Ministers.
- This research tool provides access to the Cabinet Conclusions which summarize the discussions that took place at the meetings of the Federal Cabinet for the years 1944 to 1974.
Canadian Study of Parliament Group (CSPG)
- Non-profit organization made up of individuals with an interest in the role, function and reform of parliamentary institutions. Upcoming events, online documents of conference proceedings, discussion papers and other material.
Churchill Society for the Advancement of Parliamentary Democracy
- Non-partisan, charitable organization that honours the life of Sir Winston Churchill by facilitating education, discussion and debate about Canada’s parliamentary democracy.
The Hill Times
- Independent weekly newspaper on federal politics. News about Canada's Parliament, its politicians and their staff, and the federal bureaucracy.
- Monitoring the progress of bills, votes, and debates in the Canadian House of Commons.
- James Bowden's scholarly blog on the institution of parliament in Canada and other Westminster systems.
Policy Monitor Canada
- Free Canadian government affairs monitoring service. Information is collected from the 14 federal, provincial and territorial governments across Canada. Items are selected for posting based on their relevance to policy development, consultation and implementation.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 6:24:10 UTC -