become an editor
the entire directory
only in Military/Education_and_Training
Education and Training
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Military: Education and Training
Reference: Museums: Military: North America: Canada
Regional: North America: Canada: Society and Culture: History: Police and Military
Society: History: By Topic: Wars and Conflicts: Regional: Canada
Society: Military: By Country
This category in other languages:
Canadian Forces College
- Prepares officers of the Canadian Forces and other armed forces for command and staff duties.
Canadian Forces University Program
- Collaboration between the University of Manitoba and the armed forces giving those in the services a university education.
Center for Security and Defence Studies
- This department of Carleton University (Ottawa, Ontario) organises conferences on political and military issues and conducts research.
The Centre for Foreign Policy Studies
- Part of Dalhousie University, the centre researches, teaches, and publishes papers on foreign policy and strategic studies. Includes papers and details of current work.
Centre for Military and Strategic Studies
- Presents information on this University of Calgary program as well as a journal with articles of interest to the Canadian defence community.
International Association of Peacekeeping Training Centres
- The association exchanges information between training centres and those interested in training. Features information on standards, cooperation, executive committee, reports and articles of association.
NFTC - NATO Flying Training in Canada
- Describes, in text and photo, the Canadian Forces (Air Force) program of undergraduate and graduate fighter pilot training program designed for nations interested in NATO-standard flying training.
Peace and Conflict Studies
- Mount Saint Vincent University introduces users to the concepts and foundation of this discipline. Posts research tools, department contacts and course summaries.
Royal Military College of Canada
- Official site of the military university located in Kingston, Ontario. Provides descriptions of military and academic programs, entrance requirements and degree programs.
York Centre for International and Security Studies
- Part of York University, it conducts research into Canadian security, develops policy, and holds seminars on defence and related issues. Includes list of working papers.
Education and Training
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 25, 2013 at 5:15:06 UTC -