become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law
Prince Edward Island
Sex Offender Registries
Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Departments and Agencies: Justice
Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Departments and Agencies: Solicitor General
Society: Law: Reference: North America: Canada
This category in other languages:
Canada Court Watch Program
- A program of the National Association for Public and Private Accountability, listing stories of issues with family and criminal court systems.
Canadian Association of Law Libraries
- Founded to develop and increase the usefulness of Canadian law libraries, and to foster a spirit of co-operation among them.
Canadian Bar Association
- CBA provides support to members of the legal profession. A voluntary organization representing over 35,000 lawyers across Canada.
Canadian Bar Association - Wellness
- Offers support, advice and training to Lawyer Assistance Programs serving Canada's legal professionals.
The Canadian Constitution Foundation
- Conservative/libertarian legal fund and advocacy group.
Canadian Criminal Justice Association
- Membership organization dedicated to the improvement of the country's criminal justice system. Articles and publications, book reviews, schedule of upcoming events, and membership details are presented.
Canadian Divorce Laws
- An overview of Canadian divorce laws, written in layman's terms. Topics covered include child custody, child support, spousal support, and property division.
Canadian Forum on Civil Justice
- A joint initiative of the Canadian Bar Association and the Faculty of Law of the University of Alberta to facilitate the exchange of information and experience on civil justice reform.
Canadian Judicial Council
- The objects of the Council are to promote efficiency and uniformity, and to improve the quality of judicial service in superior courts and in the Tax Court of Canada.
Canadian Justice Review Board (CJRB)
- National advisory organization which provides an analysis of proposed and existing legislation and its impact.
Canadian Maritime Law Association
- Information about the association, list of events, and related links.
Copyright Board Canada
- The Copyright Board Canada is an economic regulatory body empowered to establish the royalties to be paid for the use of copyrighted works.
Department of Justice Canada
- Federal Government information on the Laws of Canada, programs and services.
Employment Insurance Jurisprudence Library
- The Federal Government's database of employment insurance jurisprudence as well as a growing number of related Provincial Court and Human Rights Tribunal decisions.
The Federal Court of Canada
- Information on Federal Court decisions, reports and rules.
Federation of Law Societies of Canada
- The umbrella organization of the thirteen governing bodies of the legal profession in Canada.
Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada
- Government tribunal offers access to its adjudication and immigration appeal divisions. Includes a publications guide.
National Pardon Centre
- Federal non-profit organization that assists individuals with the removal or destruction of their Canadian criminal record.
National Parole Board of Canada
- As part of the criminal justice system the board makes independent release and pardon decisions and clemency recommendations. The Board contributes to the protection of society by facilitating, the timely integration of offenders as law-abiding citizens.
Office of the Commissioner for Federal Judicial Affairs
- The Federal Court of Canada's rules, decisions, appointments and other information.
- Canada's national program for the integration of both official languages in the administration of justice.
The Privacy Commissioner of Canada
- A specialist ombudsman, appointed by and accountable to Parliament, who monitors the federal government's collection, use and disclosure of its clients and employees' personal information, and its handling of individuals' requests to see their records.
Supreme Court of Canada
- Canada's highest court. The final general court of appeal, the last judicial resort for all litigants, whether individuals or governments. Jurisdiction embraces both the civil law of the province of Quebec and the common law of the other provinces and territories.
Uniform Law Conference of Canada
- Founded in 1918 to harmonize the laws of the provinces and territories of Canada. Offers criminal and civil law information, meeting proceedings, and uniform statutes.
US Law Library of Congress - Canada
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Usenet can.legal -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 9, 2016 at 23:26:39 UTC -