become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Intelligence
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Intelligence
Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Departments and Agencies: Foreign Affairs and International Trade
Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Departments and Agencies: National Defence
Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Departments and Agencies: Privy Council Office
Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Departments and Agencies: Solicitor General
This category in other languages:
Canada Border Services Agency
- CBSA's Immigration Intelligence network is involved in the planning, collection, analysis, and dissemination of intelligence regarding threats to the integrity of Canada's immigration, visitor, refugee, and citizenship programs.
Canadian Forces Intelligence Branch Association
- The Intelligence Branch Association is the professional organization of the Intelligence Branch of the Canadian Forces. The aim of the Association is to foster, maintain and promote the traditions and well being of the Intelligence Branch.
Canadian Intelligence Agencies
- Links to some of the Canadian agencies and departments involved in intelligence work with brief descriptions provided by the Federation of American Scientists.
Canadian Intelligence Resource Centre
- CIRC presents a large selection of official and unofficial resources on Canadian intelligence matters ranging from common press articles to declassified government documents.
Canadian Security and Intelligence Service
- CSIS is Canada's main intelligence agency. Includes information on CSIS's mandate, organization, history and missions. Also includes links to public reports, newsletters, documents, and other agencies in the Canadian intelligence community.
Communications Security Establishment
- CSE is a federal government agency tasked with gathering communications intelligence and protecting Canadian government communications and information technology.
Criminal Intelligence Service Canada
- Agency tasked with unifying criminal intelligence units of Canadian law enforcement agencies in the fight against the spread of organized crime in Canada.
Office of Critical Infrastructure Protection and Emergency Preparedness
- The Office provides national leadership to help ensure the protection of Canada's critical infrastructure in both its physical and cyber dimensions, regardless of the source of threats and vulnerabilities.
Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Canada's national police force, the RCMP is involved with criminal intelligence.
Security Intelligence Review Committee
- SIRC is an independent body established in 1984 to review the activities of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service. The site provides information about the mandate, publications and activities of SIRC.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 28, 2012 at 6:24:03 UTC -