become an editor
the entire directory
only in Embassies_and_Consulates/Abroad
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: North America: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Country of Origin
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Abroad
Society: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Country of Origin
This category in other languages:
Afghanistan - Kabul
- With information about Canada's presence in Afghanistan.
Argentina and Paraguay
- Located in Buenos Aires and accredited to Argentina and Paraguay. With information about the embassy, assistance to Canadians, visas and immigration, as well as trade and investment.
Australia - Canberra
- High Commission site with a section on academic relations, including Canadian studies in Australia and New Zealand. Also describes the Canada Fund, the Canberra-administered part of which provides financial support for small-scale local initiatives in the Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Palau, Marshall Islands, Nauru and Federated States of Micronesia.
Austria - Vienna
- Information for Austrian residents interested in Canada and for Canadians temporarily resident in Austria.
Bangladesh - Dhaka
- High Commission offering consular assistance and information about immigration to Canada.
Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean
- High Commission located in Bridgetown and accredited to, or with consular responsibility for, Barbados, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, British Virgin Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Montserrat, Saba, St. Kitts and St Nevis, St. Eustatius, St. Lucia, St. Martin, and St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Belgium and Luxembourg
- Located in Brussels and accredited to Belgium and Luxembourg. Provides information on trade, culture, education, visas and Canada's role in the liberation of Belgium in the First and Second World Wars.
Brazil - Rio de Janeiro
- Offers selected trade and investment services to Canadian and Brazilian clients, as well as consular assistance to Canadian citizens.
Brunei Darussalam - Bandar Seri Begawan
- With a summary of the Brunei economy from the Canadian High Commission.
Burkina Faso - Ouagadougou
- Offers consular services and information about Canadian cooperation in Burkina Faso.
Chile - Santiago
- Information on trade and investment, cooperation, immigration and visas and consular services, as well as general information on both Canada and Chile.
China - Shanghai
- Links Canada and East-China in trade, cultural and people to people relations.
Colombia - Bogotá
- Information for Canadians planning to visit Colombia, for Colombians wishing a visa for Canada, and for students and researchers interested in either country.
Congo - Kinshasa
- Canadian Embassy in the Democratic Republic of Congo, located in Kinshasa and also accredited to the Republic of Congo. With content in English and French.
Costa Rica - San José
- Promotes the development of political, trade, economic and cultural relations between Canada and Costa Rica, Honduras and Nicaragua.
Cuba - Havana
- Information about the Embassy's programs in areas including trade, culture, assistance to Canadians, development cooperation, and immigration.
Czech Republic - Prague
- Canadian Embassy in Prague, accredited to the Czech Republic and to Slovakia. Includes information about the country and embassy, with contact details, and also contact details for the Office of Canadian Embassy in Bratislava.
Côte d'Ivoire, Benin, Niger and Liberia
- Located in Abidjan and accredited to Côte d'Ivoire, Benin, Niger and Liberia. Within the embassy the Quebec Office also covers Mali, Burkina Faso, Gabon, Guinea and Senegal.
Denmark - Copenhagen
- Offers advice about visas and immigration, advice for Danish students, and assistance to Canadians in Denmark.
Dominican Republic - Santo Domingo
- Fosters the development of political, trade, investment and economic relations between Canada and the Dominican Republic. Includes contact information for the Consulate in Puerto Plata.
Ecuador - Quito
- Foster the development of political, trade, investment and economic relations between Canada and Ecuador. The embassy also provides consular, trade and visa services to businesses and citizens.
Egypt - Cairo
- Information about Canada and the nature of its relationship with Egypt, as well as information about consular services, commercial exchanges and business opportunities.
El Salvador - San Salvador
- Describes the services the embassy provides to Canadians living, visiting, and doing business in El Salvador.
European Union - Brussels
- Mission of Canada to the European Union, Brussels with information about Canada-European Union relations. RSS feed. [English, French]
Finland - Helsinki
- Information about trade, immigration, Canadian foreign policy, tourism and consular services.
France - Paris
- Presents information about Canadian-French relations, including co-operation in the fields of space, science and technology, as well as information about the embassy, consular services, and a list of links about Canada.
Germany - Berlin
- Provides directory to the services and assistance available to citizens of Canada and overview of country relations.
Ghana and Togo
- Canadian High Commission located in Accra and accredited to Ghana and Togo. Includes facts about the Canadian International Development Agency.
Greece - Athens
- Canadian Embassy in Athens, with information about Canada, trade, studies, and culture.
- The immigration section of the Canadian Embassy in Guatemala is responsible for applications for temporary stay and permanent residence from Guatemala, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama. Includes information on applying for visas, and on Canadian-Guatemalan relations.
Guyana - Georgetown
- High Commission accredited to Guyana and Suriname, also with consular jurisdiction over French Guiana. Lists consular and other services available.
Haïti - Port-au-Prince
- Information about relations between Canada and Haiti, commercial exchanges, business opportunities, and development programs.
- Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong, offering visitor visa and immigration services, Canadian trade commissioner service, and a list of Canadian offices in China.
Hungary - Budapest
- Offers advice about visas and immigration, assistance to Canadians, and job opportunities.
Iceland - Reykjavík
- Offers information for Canadian citizens planning to visit Iceland and for Icelanders looking for information on Canada.
India and Bhutan
- High Commission located in New Delhi and accredited to India and Bhutan. With trade and investment market reports, political and information on economic relations, public affairs, and consular and passport services.
Indonesia - Jakarta
- Offers consular services to Canadians, as well as information about visas, immigration, and development cooperation.
Ireland - Dublin
- With a history of Irish emigration to Canada, and of political relations between the countries. In English and French, with some Gaelic content.
Israel - Tel Aviv
- Also responsible for consular activities pertaining to Gaza and the West Bank. With information on study and tourism in Canada.
Italy - Rome
- Provides links to political, public and cultural affairs, including consular, visa and trade commissioner services.
Jamaica, Bahamas, Belize, Cayman Islands, and Turks and Caicos Islands
- Located in Kingston and accredited to Jamaica, The Commonwealth of The Bahamas, Belize, the Cayman Islands, and the Turks and Caicos Islands. Has contact information for the honorary consuls in Montego Bay, Nassau and Belize.
- Offers information about investment, technology and science; political and economic relations, and about traveling and living in Japan. Has details of the Canadian Embassy in Tokyo, the Consulates General in Osaka and in Fukuoka, the Consulate in Nagoya, and the trade sections of the offices of the Honorary Consuls in Hiroshima and Sapporo.
Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic and Tajikistan
- Canadian Embassy in Almaty, accredited to the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic and Republic of Tajikistan. Includes contact information for the Canadian Consulate in Bishkek.
- Information about the embassy, immigration, and visas.
Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania
- Canadian Embassy located in Riga and accredited to Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania. In English, French, Latvian, Estonian and Lithuanian.
Lebanon - Beirut
- Information about political relations, passports and services to Canadians, and news and events.
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
- Provides information in English and French on immigration, cultural affairs, visa and consulate.
- Describes the services offered by the Embassy and its network of offices. Also offers information about Canada and its dynamic relationship with Mexico.
Middle East and North Africa
- Summarizes Canada's diplomatic stance with Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, and Western Sahara.
Morocco - Rabat
- Includes information about Canada, Morocco and Mauritania. [English, French]
New Zealand - Wellington
- With contact details for the Canadian High Commission in Wellington and the Canadian Government Trade office in Auckland. Also describes the Canada Fund, the Wellington-administered part of which provides financial support for small-scale local initiatives in the Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Samoa, Tonga and Tuvalu.
Norway - Oslo
- Located in Oslo. Offers a calendar of events, information about the Canadian community in Norway, and trade and investment tips.
Pakistan - Islamabad
- Offers information about trade relations, visas and immigration, as well as consular services.
- Promotes the development of political, trade and investment relations between Canada and Panama. Also offers consular services to Canadian visitors to Panama, both business and tourism related.
Peru and Bolivia
- Embassy located in Lima and consulate in La Paz. With information about the countries and Canada's developmental activities.
Philippines - Manila
- Offers information about political, economic relations and public affairs. Located in Manila.
Poland and Belarus
- Located in Warsaw and accredited to Poland and Belarus. Offers information about the Canada-Poland bilateral relations, consular services, and visas and immigration.
Portugal - Lisbon
- Information about the Embassy, its commercial section, and about Canada and Portugal.
Romania - Bucharest
- Located in Bucharest and accredited to Romania, Bulgaria and Moldova. With information about Canada, visas and immigration, and political structure.
Russia, Armenia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan
- Located in Moscow the embassy is accredited to Russia, Armenia and Uzbekistan, and also provides visa services to residents of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan. With information on trade, visas, and other consular services.
Senegal - Dakar
- Located in Dakar and accredited to Senegal, Cape Verde, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau and Mauritania. Includes comment on the close ties between Canada and Senegal. In English and French.
Serbia - Belgrade
- With contact details and business hours for the various sections of the embassy.
- Canadian High Commission representing Canadian interests across a broad range of political, economic, trade, development, immigration and cultural relations.
South Africa, Lesotho, Mauritius, Namibia and Swaziland
- High Commission located in Pretoria and accredited to South Africa, Lesotho, Mauritius, Namibia and Swaziland. Includes news, visa and immigration information, inter-government relations, and business development. In English and French.
South Korea - Seoul
- Tries to increase bilateral investment and trade, to expand the political and economic dialogue, and to broaden the scope of the cultural and academic relationship.
Spain - Madrid
- Offers assistance to Canadians, news, and information about Canada and Spain. Located in Madrid.
Sweden - Stockholm
- Offers advice about visas and immigration and advice for Swedish students in Canada.
Switzerland - Bern
- Offers consular services, as well as information about trade, investment, and tourism.
Syria - Damascus
- Information about trade, consular assistance, passports, customs, and immigration.
Taiwan - Taipei
- Canadian Trade Office in Taipei, Canada's de facto embassy in Taipei. With visa and trade information, in English, Chinese and French.
Trinidad and Tobago - Port of Spain
- Canadian High Commission in Trinidad and Tobago. Has information on holiday closures and on visas.
Tunisia and Libya
- Located in Tunis and accredited to Tunisia and Libya. With information about consular services, visas and immigration, and studying in Canada.
Turkey, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkmenistan
- Located in Ankara and accredited to Turkey, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkmenistan. With information about Canada as well as about the four countries of accreditation.
Ukraine - Kyiv
- With a list of cooperative programs between Canada and Ukraine, and information about cultural affairs.
United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi
- Information about visas and immigration, as well as consular and trade services.
United Kingdom - London
- Canadian High Commission. Includes an essay on the close relations between Canada and the UK on the political, economic, and security fronts.
United Nations - New York
- Permanent Mission of Canada to the United Nations, representing Canada at the United Nations in New York.
United States - Atlanta
- Offers passport, consular, and emergency services for Canadians, as well as information about visas, immigration, and doing business in the United States.
United States - Boston
- Offers services to Canadians living and travelling in Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
United States - Buffalo
- Canadian Consulate General in Buffalo covering upstate New York, western Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Promotes business development, investment, tourism, and information exchange between Canada and the Niagara Frontier as well as providing consular assistance to Canadians.
United States - Chicago
- Offers services to promote trade and investment, to assist Canadian citizens visiting and living in Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri and parts of western Iowa and northwestern Indiana, and to encourage tourism.
United States - Dallas
- Promotes business development, investment, tourism, and information exchange between Canada and the U.S. Southwest as well as providing consular assistance to Canadians. In English and French.
United States - Denver
- Canadian Consulate General in Denver offering limited consular services to the residents of Colorado, Montana, Wyoming and Utah.
United States - Detroit
- Covers Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky, wherein it promotes Canadian exports, industrial development and tourism, and offers consular, passport, visa and immigration services.
United States - Los Angeles
- With jurisdiction over California, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, Hawaii and Guam. Helps Canadians working, visiting and living in the United States, promotes trade and investment, and facilitates migration into Canada.
United States - Miami
- Canadian Consulate General in Miami. Promotes business development, investment, and information exchange between Canada and South Florida. Also provides consular assistance for all Canadians in the State of Florida.
United States - Minneapolis
- Responsible for promoting trade, investment and bilateral relations between Canada and the eight states of the United States Upper Mid-West: Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, and Iowa.
United States - New York
- With consular jurisdiction over New York City, Eastern New York State, New Jersey and Connecticut, and includes the office of the Canadian Commission to Bermuda.
United States - San Francisco, California
- Canadian Consulate Trade Office in San Francisco and San Jose in Silicon Valley, both office locations in operating as part of the Canadian Consulate General in Los Angeles. In English and French.
United States - Seattle
- Canadian Consulate General in Seattle with jurisdiction in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. Offers passport and consular services for Canadians, information about doing Business in the United States and about defence, security and foreign policy.
United States - Washington DC
- Includes a list of Canada's chief representatives to the United States since 1927, and a list of all treaties in force between the U.S. and British North American or Canada since the Treaty of Paris.
Uruguay - Montevideo
- Includes information for Canadians planning a visit to Uruguay, for Uruguayans who wish to obtain a visa for Canada, for students and researchers interested in either country and for Canadian exporters and investors.
Vatican City (Holy See)
- Canadian Embassy in the Holy See. Includes a service allowing Canadian Citizens to reserve tickets to Papal Events.
Venezuela - Caracas
- Includes facts about development assistance and about studying in Canada.
Vietnam - Hanoi
- Includes contact details for the Canadian Embassy in Hanoi and the Canadian Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 2, 2015 at 11:55:24 UTC -