become an editor
the entire directory
only in Departments_and_Agencies/National_Defence
Departments and Agencies
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Departments and Agencies: National Defence
Education and Training
Arts: Music: Styles: M: Military Bands and Music: Regional
Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Departments and Agencies: Fisheries and Oceans: Canadian Coast Guard
Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Military
Regional: North America: Canada: Society and Culture: History: Police and Military
Society: History: By Topic: Wars and Conflicts: Regional: Canada
Society: Military: By Country
This category in other languages:
Department of National Defence / Canadian Forces
- Information about priorities, careers, operations and the various elements of the Canadian Forces.
Canadian Air Force
- Official web site. Includes history, image gallery and information on training programs.
Canadian Forces Personnel Support Agency
- The CFPSA provides personnel support programs and services to the Canadian Forces member and families, such as retail through CANEX, financial services through SISIP, and personnel support programs.
The Canadian Navy
- Since its creation in 1910, the Canadian Navy has served our nation with professionalism, pride and distinction.
Communications and Electronics Branch
- Leads the development of information professionals to meet the needs of the Canadian Forces. Lists recent branch events and awards they offer.
Communications Security Establishment Canada
- CSEC is Canada's national cryptologic agency, providing the Government of Canada with two key services: foreign signals intelligence in support of defence and foreign policy, and the protection of electronic information and communication.
Defence Research and Development Canada
- Research and development arm of the Department of National Defence.
Finance and Corporate Services
- Provides comptrollership guidance and the financial authorities framework and advice necessary to support the resource management process, and provides corporate management and support services.
National Defence: Chief Military Personnel
- Provides direction and guidance to the CF on military personnel management matters. Includes policies, programs and services.
Public Safety Canada
- Develops and implements systems to protect the country's critical infrastructure.
SISIP/RARM Financial Services
- Providing financial services and products to serving and released members of the Canadian Armed Forces.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 19, 2014 at 13:24:05 UTC -