become an editor
the entire directory
only in Departments_and_Agencies/Industry
Departments and Agencies
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Departments and Agencies: Industry
Regional: North America: Canada: Business and Economy
Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Services: Finance, Business and Tax
Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Services: Research
This category in other languages:
- The department's mission is to foster a growing competitive, knowledge-based Canadian economy. The department works with Canadians throughout the economy and in all parts of the country to improve conditions for investment, improve Canada's innovation performance, increase Canada's share of global trade and build a fair, efficient and competitive marketplace.
Business Development Bank of Canada
- Offers consulting and financial services that address the unique needs of today's small and medium-sized businesses.
Canada Business Service Centres Network
- Provides techniques and information on developing a business idea. Also info on starting, financing and marketing a new business or improving an existing business.
Canada Economic Development
- Supports the development of the economic potential of the regions of Quebec and the creation of sustainable employment by fostering a business climate that enables SMEs to prosper and grow.
Canadian Intellectual Property Office
- Federal government agency responsible for the administration and processing of the greater part of intellectual property, including copyright, trademarks, industrial designs and geographical indications.
Canadian Space Agency
- Promotes the peaceful use and development of space, advances the knowledge of space through science and ensures that space science and technology provide social and economic benefits for Canadians.
Communications Research Centre
- Works in wireless terrestrial, satellite communications systems, broadcast technologies, network systems, radio communications, microelectronics and optical communications.
Community Access Program
- Details of the programme for internet access sponsored by Industry Canada. Features list of CAP sites, projects, events, youth program and contact details.
- Specialized court combining expertise in economics and business with legal expertise. It is composed of both judicial and non-judicial members.
Industry Canada: Canadian Plastics Industry
- Provides business development services specific to the plastics industry to plan trade promotion activities to help companies succeed in international markets.
National Research Council Canada
- Science and technology research organization specializing in scientific and technical research, the diffusion of technology and the dissemination of scientific and technical information.
Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Federal agency's role is to award grants to aid in discovery and innovation, and to support research in the natural sciences and engineering at universities and companies.
- The Spectrum, Information Technologies and Telecommunications (SITT) gateway provides access to the programs and services aimed at facilitating the development and use of information and communication technologies, systems and services for Canadians.
Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
- Federal funding agency for university-based research and graduate training in the social sciences and humanities.
Standards Council of Canada
- Federal Crown corporation with the mandate to promote efficient and effective standardization.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, September 4, 2011 7:05:05 AM EDT -