become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publishing/University_Presses
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Business and Economy: Publishing: University Presses
McGill-Queen's University Press
- A joint venture of McGill and Queens universities. Publishes scholarly works.
University of Alberta Press
- Publishes books about history and politics, multicultural studies, health sciences, the environment, earth sciences, native studies, literary criticism, and natural science.
University of British Columbia Press
- Third largest university press in Canada. Publishes 25-30 books annually, and has a backlist of over 300 titles.
University of Calgary Press
- Authors, books and journals.
University of Toronto Press
- Publishes "Canadian Who's Who," general interest, and scholarly publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2014 at 18:42:07 UTC -