become an editor
the entire directory
only in Financial_Services/Financial_Planning
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Business and Economy: Financial Services: Financial Planning
Business: Financial Services: Financial Planning
- Provider of financial and life management services.
Benefits and Pensions Monitor
- Magazine covering employee benefits management and pension fund investment.
- Insurance, investing, financial planning. Features information on the company, mission, products, support and recognition.
Canada Revenue Agency: Registered plans administrators
- Provides information on RPP's, RESP's, RRSP'S as well as answers to frequently asked questions, newsletters, forms, guides information circulars and contact information.
Canadian Scholarship Trust Plan
- R.E.S.P. Scholarship Program, serving Canadian youth for over 38 years. Raises funds through charitable donations and is without share capitol/holders
Children's Education Funds Inc.
- A Group Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP), eligible for the Government's CSEG grants. Offers foundation background and investment calculator.
Dundee Wealth Management
- Engaged in investment banking, securities brokerage, financial planning and investment advisory services. Maintains offices and advisors across the country.
Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute
- Includes a searchable directory of FCSI's, which is a designation awarded to financial services professionals who attain advanced education and experience.
- A library of links for Canadian investors plus Canadian Internet stock indexes, mutual fund charts, and three columns a week of commentary.
Guardian Capital Advisors
- An investment counseling firm for large accounts and institutional investors, offering discretionary investment management services. West coast and centrally based managers with online investment information and trading.
Investment Planning Counsel of Canada
- Independent financial services firm with offices in every province in Canada. Offers a corporate background, description of products and services, a market commentary and online resources.
- Offers investment advisory services to both corporate and individual markets, providing solutions for a wide variety of financial matters. Lists office locations across Canada, services and products.
Rarestone Financial Series Inc.
- Provides financial and retirement planning program materials. Offers downloads for educational documents, presentation materials, speaking engagement notes and licensee resources.
Retirement Life Challenge
- Offers financial planning software, courses, and a resource library. Lists products, company background, frequently asked questions and business address.
taxtips.ca - Canadian Tax and Financial Information
- Information to help the consumer save money, reduce taxes, and build wealth. Offers tips on income tax, small business, wills, estates, GST and PST.
Two Cents Worth - Free Financial Planning Newsletter
- Keep abreast of changes to tax laws, RRSP rules, and other legislation that affects you. Users may subscribe, unsubscribe and read past articles online.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, September 22, 2012 9:35:05 PM EDT -