become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Automotive
Business and Economy
Parts and Supplies
Repair and Service
Motorhomes and Campers
Regional: North America: Business and Economy: Automotive
This category in other languages:
Automobile Protection Association
- Organization that lobbies for improved auto safety standards and promotes consumer information. Offices in Toronto and Montreal. [English/French]
Automotive Recyclers of Canada
- The national voice of the automotive recycling industry, providing a forum for sharing information and addressing the industry's concerns. Includes lists of member organizations and current issues.
Canadian Automotive Repair and Service (CARS) Council
- Human resource development and training organization for Canada's automotive repair and service industry. Offers distance learning, information about accreditation and apprenticeship, and employment market data. [English/French]
Canadian Warranty Corporation
- Offers Canadian customers information on purchasing extended warranty for their used vehicles.
Car Loans Canada
- Provides automotive finance information and resources with a network of lenders across the country.
- Franchise information on collision repair centers across Canada.
Japan Automobile Association of Canada
- Provides quarterly newsletters, annual reports, industry statistical data, purchasing contacts in Canada and links to related sites.
Krown Rust Control
- Canada-wide chain of rust control centres using environmentally safe products. Site provides information about services, warranty information and a list of dealers.
- Chain of transmission repair centres in Canada. Find services description, resources and locations.
Piston Ring Service
- Serving Manitoba, Ontario and Saskatchewan with aftermarket automotive parts and accessories. Includes company profile, news and store finder.
- Manufacturer and dealer chain of an oil carried corrosion inhibitor system, which cleans and protects dissimilar metals as it penetrates even the tightest seams.
Shoppers Home Health Care Automotive Division
- Specializes in modifications, installations and conversions of vehicles for the physically challenged. Stores in Alberta, British Columbia and Ontario.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 14, 2014 at 6:45:04 UTC -