become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Agriculture
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Business and Economy: Agriculture
Tractors, Machinery, and Implements
Business: Agriculture and Forestry
Regional: North America: Business and Economy: Agriculture
Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Departments and Agencies: Agriculture and Agri-Food
Regional: North America: Canada: Science and Environment: Agriculture
This category in other languages:
The Ag Dealer
- Lists farm equipment dealerships and provides links to equipment manufacturer and distributor sites.
- A provider of agricultural and environmental field research services in North America with locations in all four Canadian Prairie provinces.
- Western Canadian farmer-owned agri-business providing products and services such as grain handling and marketing to prairie farmers by cooperative agreements.
The Agricultural Institute of Canada
- AIC unites the professional and scientific components of Canadian agriculture in a federation of provincial institutes of agrologists and scientific and agriculture-related organizations.
- Develops, produces, markets and sells agricultural products and related chemical products. Corporate information, including products and services, as well as investor data. (TSX and NYSE: AGU).
- Specialized crop protection products, equipment and services to horticulture and crop producers. Includes company profile, listing of services, new products news, customers and contact information.
Canada Agriculture Online
- News, market and weather information, an online forum and classified advertising.
Canada-Cuba Farmer to Farmer Project
- An exchange and education program aimed at building joint ventures and developing markets. Gives schedule of upcoming trips and organizational history and structure.
Canadian Agri-Food Trade Alliance
- A coalition of national and regional organizations, who support a more open and fair international trading environment for agriculture and agri-food. [English/French]
- Offering information and facts about agriculture.
Canadian Animal Health Institute
- The trade association representing animal health companies that develop and manufacture animal health products including pharmaceuticals, vaccines, feed additives and pesticides, for use in agriculture and veterinary medicine in Canada.
Canadian Federation of Agriculture
- Information about the CFA, agriculture in Canada, farm safety, news releases, briefs, pest management and available careers within the industry.
Canadian Foodgrains Bank
- was established in 1983 as a practical way for Canadian farmers to share their abundant harvests with the less fortunate of the world. Its primary purpose is to serve as a centralized grain banking and distribution system to alleviate world hunger.
Canadian Grain & Livestock Newswire
- Canadian Grain and Livestock Newswire features Canadian grain market information and analysis updated daily and weekly reviews of the Chicago Board of Trade.
Canadian Grain Commission
- Main activities include the regulation of grain handling in Canada, and the establishment and maintenance of standards of quality for Canadian grains.
Canadian Institute of Forestry
- The national voice of forest practitioners, representing foresters, forest technologists and technicians, ecologists, biologists, geographers, educators, scientists and others with a professional interest in forestry. Includes continuing education details, code of ethics, membership information and resources.
Canadian International Grains Institute-CIGI
- The Canadian International Grains Institute (CIGI) is a non-profit facility dedicated to providing educational programs and technical activities in support of market development and promotion of world markets for Canada's grains, oilseeds and special crops.
Canadian Renewable Fuels Association
- Non-profit organization to promote bio-fuels such as ethanol for automotive and industrial uses. Includes organization information, consumer awareness effort, government liaison activities and links to member sites.
Canadian Wheat Board
- Marketing agency for Western Canadian wheat and barley growers. Includes publications, links, and information about the weather, markets and grain movement.
Canadian Wood Council
- National association for the structural wood products industry.
Egg Farmers of Canada
- Information for consumers with egg recipes, health benefits, contests and promotions.
- Specialize in sophisticated Hog and poultry barn equipment, based on advanced technologies.
Farm Marketer .com
- Canadian agricultural real estate, news, weather, commodities and related subjects.
Farmers for Justice
- A non-profit organization dedicated to fair markets for farmers in Western Canada and specifically to creating a voluntary Canadian Wheat Board.
- The Frey line of loader and attachments are designed to fit compact agricultural tractors in the 15 to 120 HP range and are designed and manufactured to be user friendly.
George Morris Centre
- Provides private and public decision makers with the information and analysis they require on current and long-term issues that affect the agri-food sector.
- Large chain of Canadian hydroponic stores. Offers a full catalog, hydroponic growing and product information, as well as a directory of locations.
- Used farm equipment and machinery. Searchable database of used agricultural equipment for sale, links to equipment dealers, job listings, and equipment chat.
- Distributor of compact diesel tractors and construction equipment.
Organic Agriculture Centre of Canada
- Conducts organic farming research and provides knowledge transfer and extension services for organic farmers. Contains details on web courses, news, market information for products, regulations, policy, and events. [English/French]
Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute (PAMI) Related Links
- The home of applied agricultural research and development of machinery, equipment, and processes.
Resource Efficient Agricultural Production (REAP)
- An independent, non-profit organization working with farmers, scientists, and the private sector to improve the sustainability of farming systems and develop more ecological ways of producing energy and fibre from farms in Canada and abroad.
Small Farm Canada
- Bi-monthly magazine recognizing Canada's small farm operators.
- An agro-environmental company offering consultations and innovative agricultural products to reduce odours and toxicity of slurry/manure while permitting a profitable transition toward organic farming.
Trifisk Manufacturing Inc.
- Manufacturers of fish processing equipment. Includes a list of services and product specifications.
Western Barley Growers Association
- The Western Barley Growers Association or provides farmers with an informed and effective voice in the agriculture industry in Canada.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2013 at 21:56:28 UTC -