become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Society and Culture: Organizations
Lions Clubs International
Regional: North America: Canada: Society and Culture: Organizations
BC Chapter of Society of Fire Protection Engineers
- Society dedicated to advancing the practice of fire protection engineering in British Columbia. FAQs, constitution, committees and meeting schedule, and job postings.
British Columbia Community Networks Association
- Operates as a non-profit society formed to support the development of community computer networks. Includes photos.
British Columbia Folklore Society
- Dedicated to the collection and preservation of the traditional and contemporary folk culture, folklife, and folklore. Includes an index to articles and some examples. Located in Central Saanich.
The British Columbia Lapidary Society
- A non-profit organization to encourage and promote the hobby of lapidary. Club Directory, gem and mineral shows, field trips, and other activities of member clubs.
Golden Retriever Club of British Columbia
- Calendar of events, history, membership information, rescue applications for placement or adoption.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, August 9, 2010 7:22:59 AM EDT -