become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Activism
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Society and Culture: Activism
Conservation and Endangered Species
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Society and Culture: Politics
Regional: North America: Canada: Society and Culture: Activism
British Columbia Parents and Teachers for Life
- Pro-life organization collects a variety of articles and resources on the issues.
CADIP - Canadian Alliance for Development Initiatives and Projects
- Non-profit organization based in Vancouver focuses on charity work to promote peace, cooperation, tolerance and understanding in multi-cultural, multi-ethnic and international surroundings. Includes details of programs and volunteering.
- Non-profit, educational organization promoting awareness of the health, environmental, and ethical consequences of food choices. Provides information about chapters, membership, events, activities, archives and forums. Located in Vancouver.
Food Democracy Network
- BC Food Systems Network links people who are involved in community-level action related to food. Includes features on food policy and food security.
- Working to change forest policy in British Columbia. Supports communities based forestry, BC tenure reform, value-added products.
Living Oceans Society
- A non-profit organization committed to the preservation of marine biological diversity and creation of sustainable fisheries.
Pro-life Society of British Columbia
- Informs women of alternatives to abortion, promotes research and lobbies against euthanasia. History, mandate, downloadable newsletter and links to other resources.
Reach For Unbleached Foundation
- Seeks to empower citizens to change the technology by which paper is manufactured, through consumer education and scientific information. Includes membership details and mill descriptions.
Street Spirits Theatre Company
- Addresses issues such as racism, family violence, substance abuse, peer pressure, sexual assault, poverty and AIDS. Challenges audiences to share opinions and generate solutions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 12:15:04 PM EDT -