become an editor
the entire directory
only in Greater_Vancouver/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Regions: Southwest: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Society and Culture
Association of Neighbourhood Houses of Greater Vancouver
- Non-profit organization devoted to enhancing neighbourhoods. Includes history, goals and programs, organizational structure, and house profiles.
- Nonprofit organization committed to the work of ending violence against women through providing direct service and educational programs. Includes information about services, resources and support.
Bridges to the Future
- Community-based resource developed to support youth between the ages of 15 and 24 with physical disabilities. Includes program details, a forum, volunteer opportunities, events and links to resources.
Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Vancouver
- Dedicated to promoting understanding and friendship between the Chinese community and others. Includes information on events, Chinese school enrolment, museum, tours, and books.
Developmental Disabilities Association
- Dedicated to raising funds and awareness in support of children and adults with a developmental disability. Includes upcoming events, clothing pick-up, newsletter, online donations, and programming.
Elizabeth Fry Society of Greater Vancouver
- A charitable organization providing support services to the most vulnerable in the society such as girls, children and women affected by the justice system. Contains a list of programs, initiatives, publications, news, newsletter, donation, staff profile and contact information.
- Connects people with volunteer opportunities throughout the Greater Vancouver area. Online database of volunteer opportunities, upcoming events, professional development, and resource library provided.
Greater Vancouver Community Services Society
- Non-profit organization which helps the elderly and disabled. Offers overview, list of services, testimonials, news, job openings and opportunities for volunteering.
Greater Vancouver Regional Steering Committee on Homelessness
- Coalition of community organizations and government entities offers profile, membership information, event list, reports, newsletters and links to resources.
Pacific Parklands Foundation
- Raises funds to support and improve the twenty-four parks that comprise the Greater Vancouver Regional Parks system. Includes project details, brochure, and list of directors.
Urban Baby & Toddler Magazine
- Quarterly magazine about raising children in an urban environment. Offers articles and event listings.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2016 at 13:44:34 UTC -