become an editor
the entire directory
only in Greater_Vancouver/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Regional Districts: Greater Vancouver: Health
Advanced Hearing Solutions Inc.
- Provides hearing aids, accessories, and services. Gives product descriptions, price estimates, and contact details for offices in Surrey and Langley.
C-L Stevens Fitness
- Offering on-site corporate and personal fitness Pilates, yoga, NIA, Tai Chi and dance classes. Includes class schedules and locations.
Canadian Mental Health Association: Simon Fraser Branch
- Serves New Westminster, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, and Pitt Meadows. Provides description of services, latest news, advocacy resources, emergency, help, and contact information.
Care Point Medical Centres
- Walk-in clinics in Vancouver, Surrey, Coquitlam, and New Westminster. Doctor schedule, physician openings, and insurance coverage details included.
Family Services of the North Shore
- Offers services that provide the practical and emotional support families and individuals need to lead fulfilling lives.
- Provides a history of the program, instructor profiles, details of classes, a schedule and rates for this small studio.
Monarch Pediatric Centre
- Offers complete dental care in Burnaby and Port Moody. Includes credentials, hours and clinic locations.
Power Psych - Barbara Madani, MA, Sc
- Registered psychologist provides an overview of her therapy consulting practice, and outlines current power therapies. Offices in Vancouver and Burnaby.
- STOTT certified instructor provides onsite/mobile individual, and group mat and reformer instruction. Includes a history of the program, the instructor's biography, a class schedule, fees, a registration form and a location map.
RC Personal Training
- Certified personal trainer Regina Challoner provides fitness training in the Lower Mainland of Vancouver, including Richmond, Surrey, Ladner and Delta. Includes information on strength training, weight loss and flexibility.
- Registered speech-language pathologist with areas of practice including performers, voice disorders, Parkinson's Disease and gender dysphoria. Lists workshops and provides other info.
- A woman's health club. Includes philosophy, online registration, training schedules and photos. Five locations.
- Wellness center offering Pilates training, yoga, Reiki, Yamuna Body Rolling, massage therapy and a Gyrotonic program. Includes instructors profiles, a class schedule, fees and a map.
- Providing eye exams, eyewear, contact lenses and laser surgery.
Vancouver Coastal Health
- Provides a full range of health care services and jobs ranging from hospital treatment to community-based residential nursing, home care, mental health and public health services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, December 8, 2013 11:09:05 PM EST -