become an editor
the entire directory
only in British_Columbia/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
By Regional District
Antiques and Collectibles
DaimlerChrysler Auto Clubs
Residential Summer Camps
Gymnastics Clubs and Schools
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Travel and Tourism: Parks
Regional: North America: Canada: Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: Canada: Regions: Western: Recreation and Sports
- Officially certified organization for track and field, road running, marathon, ultra marathon and cross country running in British Columbia. Affiliated with Athletics Canada.
BC Bobsled and Skeleton Association
- Official governing body offers news, event calendar, training and resources for officials, coaches and athletes.
BC Luge Association
- Official provincial governing body for Olympic and natural luge offers race information, news and videos.
BC Modern Mopar
- Mopar muscle car enthusiasts club. Offers club information, photo gallery and event calendar.
BC School Sports
- An organization of member schools which encourages student participation in extra-curricular athletics, assists schools in the development and delivery of their programs and provides governance for inter-school competition.
- Official governing body for soccer in BC offers current standings, tournaments, rules, membership information and resources for athletes and coaches.
BC Sport & Fitness Council For The Disabled
- The Council's role is to coordinate the efforts of its member groups where appropriate, provide a liaison with government, direct fund raising projects, and coordinate the annual games for athletes with a disability.
BC Wheelchair Sports Association
- Non-profit organization devoted to providing opportunities for athletes with physical disabilities. Contacts, news, mission statement, history, membership, event calendar, program information, and coaching resources.
Bowling Proprietors' Association of British Columbia
- News and information for owners and visitors of bowling centers throughout British Columbia. Contains links, history of the sport, fundraising, and a newsletter.
British Columbia Chess Federation
- Provides a directory of member players, tournaments, past champions and features a game database and membership information.
British Columbia Coalition of Motorcyclists
- An organization for motorcyclists. Features news, events and membership details.
British Columbia Disc Sports Society
- Governing body of disc sports in the province. Includes links, contacts, rules, upcoming events, and photographs.
British Columbia Games
- Upcoming events listing, mission statement, contact information, registration details and sport listings.
British Columbia Kitefliers' Association
- Event calendar, news, image galleries, membership details, and maps for kite flying spots.
British Columbia Lacrosse Association
- working toward the goals and objectives of the BCLA and the game of Lacrosse, and towards the betterment of its members.
British Columbia Lottery Corporation
- Provides recent winning lottery numbers and prizes as well as history of lotteries.
British Columbia Mainland Cricket League
- Features teams from the Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley and Seattle areas. Includes information about governing rules, playing fields, news, schedules, standings, rosters and events.
British Columbia Philatelic Society
- Founded in 1919. Includes its history and general information, meeting schedule and membership form.
British Columbia Rugby Union
- League standings, history, handbook and calendar of events.
British Columbia Volleyball Association
- The BCVA is the provincial sport governing body which actively encourages and provides opportunities to enjoy, participate and excel in the sport of volleyball.
British Columbia Wildlife Federation
- Province-wide conservation organization of hunters, anglers and recreational shooters. Offers profile, list of programs, committee members, membership information, blogs and list of sponsors.
British Columbia Wrestling Association
- A non-profit Society to encourage participation in amateur wrestling within British Columbia.
- A resource page for SCUBA diving in British Columbia.
- An organization of non-profit and for-profit clubs working to promote gymnastics. Includes information about events, clubs, and programs.
Potters Guild of BC
- A not-for-profit society dedicated to fostering excellence in ceramics. Includes general information, details of newsletter and memberships, a gallery of works and related links.
- A volunteer run non-profit society that works cooperatively with individuals and groups in the sport and recreation system in British Columbia to create equity for girls and women.
- Dedicated to the support of racquetball for enjoyment and excellence.
Skating in BC
- News, results, information, links, and executive contacts. Covers Provincial BC and Yukon Territories figure skating, clubs and organizations.
- Promoting and Supporting Amateur Sport in British Columbia.
- Founded to provide physical recreation and sports opportunities to people with cerebral palsy, head injury and stroke. Offers list of programs, membership information, news and event list.
- Serving the sport of squash in the province of British Columbia. An organization centered around the athlete and values of excellence, fairness, integrity and respect.
- A not-for-profit Provincial Sport Organization (PSO) and the governing body for competitive swimming in British Columbia.
- Official site of the BC competitors in the Canada Games and Western Canada Summer Games. Offers resource manual for competitors and organizers, news, results from previous years, and list of team alumni.
Triathlon British Columbia
- A not-for-profit, sport governing body devoted to the promotion of the sports of triathlon and duathlon in the Province of BC for all skill levels and age groups.
ViaSport British Columbia
- Promotes health and sports for people of all skill levels.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 19, 2016 at 15:14:35 UTC -