become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Martial_Arts
Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Recreation and Sports: Martial Arts
- Historical European swordsmanship and western martial arts including polearms, archery, and mounted combat. Offers online store, videos, class schedules, and a museum.
Bujinkan Ninjutsu Dojo
- Taijutusu training including Japanese weapon techniques. Offers history of taijutsu, instructor list, schedule, and gym rules.
Chen Taekwondo Fitness
- Offers instructor profile, photo/video gallery and list of programs. [English/Chinese]
- Teaches a blend of different styles. Offers instructor profile, schedule and list of programs.
Dragon Temple Martial Arts
- Taekwondo based system that incorporates elements of other styles including weapons offers profiles of the instructors, photo/video gallery, martial arts movie reviews, schedule and FAQ.
Franco Kickboxing and Pankration
- Offers MMA training. Includes photo gallery, schedule, videos and news.
Gracie Barra Jiu-Jitsu
- BJJ school offers details of the facility, schedule, list of team members, photo/video gallery, testimonials and news.
Grupo Axé Capoeira Vancouver
- Capoeira, MMA and BJJ training center offers school profile, list of classes, photo/video gallery and registration information.
- Instructed by Miles Tulloch. Includes introduction, instructor, photos, class dates and related links.
- Shotokan Karate instruction for children and adults in Kitsilano. Offers photos, contact information, and a blog.
- Offers MMA, BJJ and Kickboxing group and private classes. Has instructional videos.
Kel Lee's Academy of Martial Arts
- Training in Pankration, Muay Thai kickboxing, submission wrestling, and weapons. Features class schedule, instructor list, school philosophy, and event listings.
Ken Low's Shaolin Kung Fu Institute
- Offers class schedules, profiles of instructors, photo gallery and list of styles and techniques.
Ku Yu Kai Karate Club
- Vancouver branch affiliated with Karate BC and NKA. Features locations, class times, instructor profiles, history and club information.
Maelstrom Martial Arts
- Provides training in the weapons arts of Southeast Asia. Includes list of instructors, schedules, information about systems and map.
Mountain Coast Aikikai
- Aikido dojo offers history of the school, pricing, list of instructors, even lists and photo gallery.
Purple Dragon Academy
- Teaches a modern synthesis called Don Jitsu Ryu. Offers profile of the school, information on the style and class schedule.
Shaolin Martial Arts Academy
- Yoga, tai chi, and kung fu including weapons training in Shaugnessy. Features videos and class schedules.
Shito-ryu Karate-do Odokan
- Shito-ryu Karate instruction for children and adults on Kingsway. Offers class schedule, event listings, and a photo gallery.
- A Russian martial art involving striking and grappling. Offers gym philosophy, class lists, pricing and videos.
Third Eye Martial Arts
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Tae Kwon Do for children and adults at four Vancouver locations. Features photo albums and class schedules.
- Mixed martial arts training focused on BJJ and Muay Thai. Has women-only kickboxing classes. Offers class schedules, instructor list, and a blog.
Vancouver Kyokushin Karate
- Kyokushin Karate instruction for children and adults at the Killarney Community Center. Offers event listings, history of the Kyokushin style, and links.
Vancouver Martial Arts
- Training in a blend of multiple Asian martial arts. Offers class schedules, instructor profiles, testimonials and video galleries.
Wing Tsun Kung Fu
- Private training and classes. Offers brochures, image gallery and articles.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 14, 2014 at 4:10:58 UTC -