become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Boating
Recreation and Sports
Sales and Services
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Recreation and Sports: Boating
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Regional Districts: Greater Vancouver: Recreation and Sports: Boating
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Regions: Southwest: Recreation and Sports: Boating
All Season Instruction
- Offers private and group sailing lessons, Pleasure Craft Operator Card and VHF Marine Radio courses. Offers blog, contact information, and links to resources.
Bewley Sailing School
- Offers a variety of courses and cruises. Includes descriptions, photographs, FAQs, and a booking inquiry.
Captain Mac's School of Seamanship
- Skippered charters and sailing instruction in the Gulf Islands, Sunshine Coast and Desolation Sound. Sailing school details, charters, booking, and other resources.
Coal Harbour Marina
- A facility on the downtown waterfront with protected moorage for 238 boats from 9 to 60 metres. Includes rates, services and amenities details and photos.
- Provides power and sailboat charters and courses from Granville Island. Includes course schedules and outlines, charter details and rates.
Disabled Sailing Association of BC
- An independent, charitable society dedicated to enriching the lives of people with significant disabilities through leisure and competitive sailing. Includes calendar of events and many links.
- A non-profit cooperative at Jericho Beach providing shared ownership sailing, windsurfing and kayaking. Includes photos and membership information.
Dogwood Canoe and Kayak Club
- Features calendar, newsletter, trips, galleries, training, classifieds, books and links.
False Creek Racing Canoe Club
- Flatwater, outrigger, dragon boat, and marathon canoeing club. Includes events, news, calendar, membership information, classifieds, photographs, and canoeing resources.
False Creek Yacht Club
- Offering moorage, lounge and meeting rooms plus cruising, racing and social programs. Includes newsletter, reciprocal clubs list and photo galleries.
Jericho Outrigger Canoe Club
- Includes information about the Jericho Iron Classic and the Jericho Oceanman. Also features race schedules, photos, results, local forecasts, and related links.
Jericho Sailing Centre Association
- A facility providing low cost recreational access to English Bay, Burrard Inlet and beyond for users of small, naturally powered watercraft. Includes photos and links.
Locarno Sailing Club
- Based at the Jericho Sailing Centre and offering sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, and ocean rowing. Includes activities calendars, links and membership information.
- A sailing school at Jericho Beach offering programs of instruction for the novice to the expert racing sailor. Includes course details and rental rates.
Oarlock and Sail Wooden Boat Club
- A club offering enthusiasts of small wooden boats an opportunity to socialize and exchange knowledge. Includes events calendar, photo album and membership information.
Rio Tinto Alcan Dragon Boat Festival
- Annual festival held in mid-June. Includes history, registration, events, race information, and team biographies.
Royal Vancouver Yacht Club
- The club has marinas at Jericho Beach and in Coal Harbour as well as seven offshore stations. Includes information on facilities, membership and activities.
Tiddly Cove Yacht Club
- An affordable club focused on keelboat cruising and PHRF racing for sailing enthusiasts, with or without boats. Includes history, racing schedule and photo gallery.
UBC Sailing Club
- Providing members with free use of club sailboats, kayaks and windsurfers plus clinics, seminars and lessons on their use. Includes membership information and fees.
- Operating public and private cruises for groups of 1 to 370 people. Includes details of boats, itineraries, dining and catering menus and contact information.
Viking Sailing Club
- A cooperative providing training on and access to a variety of boats plus club cruises, dinghy racing, sailboarding, kayaking and social activities. Includes membership information and links.
Windsure Adventure Watersports
- An outdoor adventure school and rental facility offering kiteboarding, windsurfing and skimboarding. Includes course outlines, youth camp details and rental rates.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 15, 2015 at 12:05:09 UTC -