become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vancouver/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Localities: V: Vancouver: Recreation and Sports
Antiques and Collectibles
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Regional Districts: Greater Vancouver: Recreation and Sports
Sports: Events: Olympics: Winter Games: 2010 - Vancouver
This category in other languages:
Airline Simulator Flights
- Take the controls of a full flight simulator normally reserved for training airline pilots. Includes photographs and booking information.
Aquaventures Swim Centre
- Swimming lessons for infants to adults. Offers teaching philosophy, list of awards, facility information, list of classes with videos and registration information.
- Slow pitch softball league provides schedule, standings, team information, field locations and announcements.
City of Vancouver: Swimming and Water Activities
- Listing of swim lessons, pool schedules, aquafit classes, and other water activities at Vancouver pools and water parks.
Cliffhanger Indoor Rockclimbing Center.
- Over 8000 sq. feet of climbing, steep bouldering, 40 foot ceiling, 60 foot overhang.
Irish Sports and Social Club
- Sports, social and other activities for Irish people, or anyone interested in all things Irish. Offers event calendar, membership information, and list of sport teams.
Jericho Tennis Club
- A tennis, squash, fitness, and dining facility. Includes a virtual tour of the club and facilities, web cam, fees, lessons details, and membership information.
Kitsilano Community Centre
- Offers a variety of recreational programs. Includes schedules, facilities guides, and program lists.
Marpole Curling Club
- Provides leagues, bonspiels, clinics and events hosted by the curling club.
The Meraloma Athletic Club
- Founded in 1923 as swim club, currently hosts the sports of rugby, cricket, soccer, field hockey, softball and basketball for men, women and juniors. Includes history, code of conduct, and team information.
My Adventure Boot Camp
- Adventure boot camp for women featuring information on how to apply sports nutrition.
Out For Kicks
- Vancouver's gay soccer club.
Pacific Road Runners
- Recreational running club and organizers of the "First Half" Half Marathon. Provides information on meetings, club, first half marathon.
- Non-profit gymnastics program located beside Nat Bailey Stadium. Offers programs for ages 4+ including an international level competitive program for teens and adults.
Salle d'Armes Bac Tau
- Locations and times of several Vancouver fencing clubs run by Maitre Bac Tau. Biography and bibliography of the coach with weapon histories and facts.
Terminal City Roller Girls
- Women's roller derby league. News and pictures.
The UBC Coast Club Tennis Centre
- The newest addition to the sport facilities operated by the department of athletics and recreation at the University of British Columbia.
The University of British Columbia Thunderbirds
- Thunderbirds official site. Schedule, recruiting, and alumni information.
- Offers organized co-ed team play of volleyball, basketball, floor hockey, and ultimate. Includes sign-up information, schedules, rules, fees, and contact details.
- Official web site. Contains roster, schedule, statistics, fan zone and ticket information.
Vancouver Curling Club
- Features news, event listing, and contact information for the five sheet curling facility.
- Junior ice hockey team in the Western Hocky League. Offers team profile, schedule, online ticket sales, news and online store.
- Field hockey club that has men's and women's teams and the largest junior programs in the province.
Vancouver International Marathon
- Provides race information and online registration plus a photo gallery, training ideas and volunteer information.
- Box and field lacrosse in Vancouver.
Vancouver Mounties Midget AAA
- Roster, schedule, statistics, calendar, and contacts.
Vancouver Open Water Swim Association
- Provides information about upcoming events and features race results and registration forms for download.
Vancouver Pacific Swim Club
- Competitive swimming club offers news, event lists, club info, records and rankings.
Vancouver Racquets Club
- Offers badminton and squash courts plus banquet facilities and meeting rooms for rent.
Vancouver Rhododendron Society
- Chapter of the American Rhododendron Society. Members learn about rhododendrons, can obtain rare and unusual specimens, and meet with others with similar interests.
Vancouver Rowing Club
- Also provides rugby, hockey and yachting. Offers club history, event schedule and details of the facilities.
- A forum about scootering. Topics include meetups, buy and sell, technical issues and general conversation.
Vancouver Soaring Association
- Group of like-minded glider enthusiasts. Event, training and membership information.
- Track and field and cross country club. Includes information on programs, athletes, coaches, schedules.
Vancouver Ultimate League
- Details the rules, game schedules, eligibility requirements and contact information.
- Volleyball resource site. Offers listings for leagues, tournaments, drop-in games and instruction clinics.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2014 at 14:05:06 UTC -