become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Health: Mental Health
The Adler Centre
- Provides counselling, education, and events for parents, teachers, communities and counsellors. Includes information about membership and publications.
ARA Mental Health
- Mental health advocacy and support group offers organization profile, mandate and event listings.
- Provides training in evidence-based mental health services and therapy-related products. Includes clinical and education services for the general public.
- Relationship counseling and therapy. Contains counselor's profile, list of services, blog, appointment booking, newsletter subscription.
Coast Mental Health
- Advocacy group provides supportive housing and other services. Offers history of the organization, event listings, news, links to resources and information on getting involved.
Coral Payne Counselling
- Provides therapy and counselling for adults of all ages - as individuals and couples. Includes credentials, list of primary areas of practice, rates and coverage.
- Features a directory of therapists and agencies. Includes resources for the public.
Dr. Bea Mackay & Associates
- Psychologists and registered clinical counsellors provide a range of counselling, assessment and mediation services. Offers description of services, counsellor's biography and contact information.
Dr. Gayle Way
- A registered psychologist and therapist specializing in EMDR, sacred energy healing, gay therapy, feminist therapy, and issues related to sexual abuse, cancer and other serious illnesses.
Dr. Geoffrey Carr, Ph.D., R.Psych, RPT-S
- Registered Psychologist and play therapist facilitating recovery from depression, stress, anxiety, anger, fear, sexual abuse and other common problems.
Dr. Janice Stuart
- Provide counselling for adults struggling with anxiety, anxiety attack symptoms, depression, relationship problems, life transitions and trauma. Includes credentials, areas of practice, FAQ and articles.
Dr. Paul S. James (Ed.D., R. Psych)
- A registered Psychologist who deals with couples, individuals, and groups for professional treatment in depression, stress, sexual and other common issues.
Dr. Simon Hearn
- Practicing member of the College of Psychologists of BC since 1995 offers therapy to individual adults, adolescents, couples and families. Includes credentials and fees.
Dr. Staci Illsley
- Registered psychologist provides assessment, therapy and consultation to children and adolescents. Includes FAQ, location, map and directions.
Dunbar Psychological Services
- Dr. Emily Piper and Dr Damon Elgie. Registered Psychologists providing psychodynamic treatment for children, adolescents and adults. Includes resumes, services details, and fee schedule.
Gilmour Group, Counselling and Consulting
- Specializing in couples, marriage and relationship counselling. Includes profile, details about services and fees, and contact information.
Head and Heart Counselling
- Registered clinical counsellor, Katherine Young, practising in the West Side and Kitsilano areas. Offers counselling to adults in the areas of relationship patterns, depression, anxiety, body image, and addictions.
- Offers counseling for mental illnesses. Includes resources to cope and resolve mental problems, blog, articles, contact information and FAQ.
Jeffrey Fisher Counselling Services
- Registered clinical counsellor serving individuals and couples in the Greater Vancouver area. Provides credentials, practice information and location.
Judith Beale Counselling
- Offers adult counselling psychology. Treatment areas include, depression, anxiety, grief, intimacy and couples.
The Kettle Friendship Society
- Provides complimentary services to the Mental Health Teams and organizations in area. Includes news, advocacy and housing information.
Koller Counselling Services
- Marriage and couples counselling. Offers fees, blog, description of services.
- Registered clinical counselor provides individual and group counseling. Offers list of specializations, fees and counselor profile.
- Counselling and psychotherapy practice. Offers articles, biography and list of services.
- Registered psychologist offers online and clinic-based counselling, with practitioner biography and background information on the conditions treated.
Reality Counselling and Coaching
- Lucy Scott provides sessions for individuals and couples, as well as Reality Therapy training and workshops. Includes a schedule and FAQs.
Resolution Counselling - Sara Kammerzell, M.Ed., RCC
- Registered clinical counsellor specializes in psychotherapy for individuals, couples and groups. Includes a biography, details of services, articles and testimonials.
- Registered clinical counselor provides individual and family counseling. Offers biography, list of services, testimonials and blog.
- Rosalyn Harry offers general counseling services in in the Kitsilano neighbourhood. Offers biography, list of services and links to mental health resources.
- Individual and couples counseling and a child therapy. Offers description of services, articles and contact information.
Turning Point Therapy
- Information about counselling and psychotherapy services by experienced counsellor in individual, relationship and group counselling situations with expertise in trauma, childhood abuse, depression, addictions and self esteem.
Woman's Solace Counselling Service
- Offers counselling for women and couples. Includes credentials and experience, information about theoretical orientations, fees and booking details, and testimonials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 4, 2014 at 14:24:12 UTC -