become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Fitness
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Health: Fitness
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Localities: V: Vancouver: Business and Economy: Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Bare Fit and Pregnant
- Fitness company offers prenatal and postnatal group fitness programs for women, run by Susi Kerr, offering fitness education, camaraderie and a supportive group environment.
- A hybridized form of pilates, dance and aerobics centered around the use of a ballet barre. Locations in Yaletown and the North Shore.
Bentall Centre Athletic Club
- Downtown gym features squash courts, spinning bicycles, a large cardio area, free weights and machines. A fully licensed bar inside the gym also offers protein shakes and snacks.
BirdCoop Fitness Centre
- UBC's on-site fitness facility offers boot camps, group and personal training, pilates, yoga, dance, martial arts and spinning classes. Discounts for students.
Boditree Pilates and Healing
- Fully-equipped studio offers private and group workouts, and mat classes. Includes details of services, staff profiles, schedules and a contact form.
- Offers mat and reformer pilates, spinning and core conditioning classes.
Cadence Cycling Studio
- A cardio focused gym dedicated to spinning. Features pricing, class schedule, and list of instructors.
- In home or at the gym personal training available in English or Japanese. Offers list of services, pricing, and profile. [English and Japanese]
- Crossfit training facility near Yaletown and in West Vancouver. Also offers Krav Maga martial arts training.
Crossfit Optimum Performance
- Crossfit training on West 6th. Offers class schedules and information on the training philosophy.
- High intensity core strength and conditioning training programs based on the Crossfit system.
- Vancouver personal trainer Deb Leblanc. Personal, group exercise classes and corporate fitness training.
- A relatively large fitness studio in downtown Vancouver offering classes as well as self-directed training. Facilities include squash courts, pool, weights, sauna and cardio equipment.
- East Vancouver fitness club offers yoga, kickboxing, weight training and a running club.
Elite Personal Training
- Personal expert advice from Pirouz Khonsari on the latest exercise programs, weight training, weight loss programs, muscle gain, and strength training.
- A kinesiologist, Tara Keller, provides exercise programs to clients with special health considerations or pre/post-rehabilitation conditions. Describes training services, products for sale, workshops and credentials.
- 5000 sq ft personal training center. Offers details of the facilities, classes, testimonials, schedule and blog.
- Private personal fitness training studio in Vancouver. Offers programs for weight loss, injury rehabilitation, body sculpting, core strength and pilates.
- Personal trainer and nutritional consultant offers profile, schedule, testimonials and articles.
- Team of certified personal trainers offers company profile, list of services, testimonials and pricing.
Fitness Table Vancouver
- Low impact strength and flexibility training similar to Pilates using a Penchenat table
- Directory of personal trainers, fitness studios, yoga, pilates, supplements, massage therapists, physiotherapists, fitness information and athletic events.
Function Health Club
- Three downtown fitness facilities provide personal training and wellness services including massage therapy and chiropractic. Offers profile, blog and list of services and locations.
- Personal training and group training. Outside trainers are allowed for a fee, but members can't train on their own.
High Gear Fitness
- Mobile fitness studio run by Natasha Dyck. Offering individual, group sessions and training packages.
In Grand Form
- Providing individual fitness training and group sessions, with class details and instructor profiles.
- Personal trainer and powerlifter offers biography, photos, videos, articles and blog.
- Gymnastics and physical literacy programs for children aged 6 months to 8 years.
- A team of trainers and nutritionists who offer weight training, nutrition guidance, cardio, yoga, bootcamps and kickboxing.
- A team of fitness and rehabilitation specialists. Offers training, BCRPA certification and resources for fitness instructors.
Louis Sargeant Fitness
- Personal fitness training for couples, ladies and men in a non-macho environment. Offers rates, testimonials, details of services and profile.
Madlab School of Fitness
- 10,000 square foot Crossfit training facility. Provides instruction for Crossfit coaching as well as regular members.
Master Moves Core Training
- A fitness system combining elements of yoga, dance and gymnastics that can be done from home to tone muscles and lose weight.
- Health and fitness company offering personal training services and individualized exercise programs to men and woman of all ages and fitness levels.
- A training studio in Kitsilano specializing in weight loss and general fitness goals.
The Movement Studio
- Offering mat and apparatus pilates classes in private, semi-private and small group format since 1999. Includes instructor profiles, program details, a schedule, rates and a map.
- 17 different teachers offer variations on Vinyasa yoga with a strong spiritual focus.
Pilates Unlimited Inc.
- A fully equipped studio offers classical Pilates certification programs. Class descriptions, schedules, and equipment presented.
Point Grey Fitness
- Boot camp and personal training for women only. Located in Point Grey near UBC, Dunbar, and Kitsilano.
- Nanci S. Guest offers nutritional consulting, personal training, article writing and seminars.
Precision Athletics Fitness Consultants
- Personal, group and corporate fitness trainers in downtown Vancouver.
- Certified personal trainer, Marsha Regis, offers individual and group sessions. Includes profile, details of services, and testimonials.
- Offers personal training and group classes. Emphasis on strength training.
Ron Zalko Fitness
- Specializes in class-based training, including yoga, pilates, spinning, and step classes. Offers women-only sections.
- Personal training studio offering yoga, MMA, crossfit, and dance. Facilities offer Olympic weightlifting gear, cardio equipment, and an infrared sauna.
Sweat Co Workout Studios
- Downtown studio offers pilates, spinning, and group classes. Heavy emphasis on ambience and furnishings.
T Squared Personalized Training
- Includes testimonials and philosophy for weight loss.
- Pole dance lessons, dance fitness classes, and bachelorette parties.
Ted Loo Fitness
- Designing customized programs specifically addressing individual needs and goals. Includes details of services, rates, tips and an information request form.
Terminal City Club Fitness Center
- For Terminal City Club members only. Offers private training, golf simulator, ozonated pool, weights, cardio equipment, sauna, jacuzzi, massage and squash courts.
Urban Fitness Club
- Fitness studio offering personal fitness training, yoga, pilates, kickboxing and bootcamps.
Vancouver Park Board: Fitness Facilities
- 25 directly or indirectly operated facilities, which can be accessed with a single membership and are priced for accessibility.
- Personal trainers offers testimonials, details of services and list of locations.
Water Works Performance
- Achieve conditioning and injury rehabilitation using deep water exercise. Includes coach profile, rates, program summary, and contact information.
Vancouver BC fitness
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 22, 2014 at 2:20:46 UTC -