become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Restaurants_and_Bars
Business and Economy
Restaurants and Bars
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Localities: V: Vancouver: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
Guides and Directories
Bars and Pubs
Burgers and Sandwiches
Clubs and Venues
Coffee and Tea
Continental - Fine Dining
Dessert and Ice Cream
French and Bistros
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Japanese and Sushi
Mexican and Tex-Mex
Spanish and Tapas
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Regional Districts: Greater Vancouver: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Regions: Southwest: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
This category in other languages:
- A restaurant up from the beach on Yew Street, offering casual dining with an upscale flair. Includes menus and contact information.
Afghan Horsemen Restaurant
- Offering traditional Afghan dining on floor cushions or at table near Granville Island. Includes menus, reviews, photo galleries and location map.
Athens Pizza and Italian Food
- Offers menu, weekly specials and map.
Baru Latino Restaurante
- Point Grey / Kitsilano neighbourhood restaurant offering South American cuisine in a retro-designed lounge on Alma Street. Includes menu, drinks list, media reviews and contact information.
- Award-winning restaurant, bistro wine bar and pub on the Granville Island waterfront. Site offers menus, virtual tour, online reservations and contact information.
Brix Restaurant and Wine Bar
- Creative cuisine and wine in a heritage building and its courtyard patio on Yaletown's Homer Street. Includes menus, wine list, critics comments and location map.
- A neighbourhood soup and stewhouse serving big bowls of comfort on upper West 10th. Includes menus, drinks lists, location map and contact information.
The Cellar Restaurant / Jazz Club
- A jazz club on Broadway at Dunbar featuring local and international performers. Includes menu, jazz calendar and contact information.
- A Belgian restaurant where three-star-Michelin-trained chef Nico Schuermans is winning rave reviews. Includes menus, reviews and contact information.
- A revolving restaurant on the 42nd floor of the Empire Landmark Hotel. Includes menus, online reservations and contact information.
- A Granville Island restaurant offering casual fine dining overlooking False Creek. Includes menus, wine list and contact information.
Doolin's Irish Pub
- A traditional pub on downtown Nelson Street. Includes menu, photo and video galleries, events calendar and contact information.
- Offering gourmet crepes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and weekend brunch in Kerrisdale and Yaletown. Includes menu and location maps.
- A small international restaurant on Alberni and Georgia. Includes menus, drinks lists, location map, photo gallery and private function information.
Elbow Room Cafe
- Serving breakfasts and lunches on Davie Street. Includes menus, video, nostalgia and location map.
- On West 10th in Point Grey is this neighbourhood restaurant and bar serving comfort food and west coast specialties. Includes menus, location map and contact information
- A contemporary wine bar in Yaletown offering a fine selection of wines, cocktails and tapas. Includes menus, wine and cocktail lists and contact information.
Glowbal Grill and Satay Bar
- A Yaletown restaurant with an open kitchen and satay bar and a choice of white table cloths or more casual hi-tops. Includes menus, photos and location map.
- Offering nuevo Latino cuisine and authentic Cuban cocktails in a casual setting on Commercial. Includes menus, drinks lists and contact information.
- A casual dining lounge on West 4th near Arbutus. Includes menus, photo gallery and contact information.
- Offering up-market French and Italian dishes from seasonal ingredients in a casual setting on King Edward. Includes menus, media comments and contact information.
Kingston Taphouse and Grill
- An urban oasis in Yaletown incorporating restaurant, pub, roof-top deck, patio and games room. Includes menu, photo gallery and location map.
Law Courts Inn
- A restaurant in the Supreme Court Building for weekday breakfast and lunch and offering receptions and banquets on evenings and weekends. Includes menu rates and contact information.
Moose's Down Under
- A casual, non-smoking restaurant near the Stock Exchange Tower. Online daily specials, menus and pre-ordering for dine-in, take-out or delivery.
- Serving authentic Lebanese cuisine on downtown West Hastings. Includes menu, reviews, catering information and location map.
- Pizza and Indian food. Offers menu, photo gallery, hours of operation and map.
Prospect Point Cafe
- A restaurant and a self-service cafe overlooking First Narrows and the Lions Gate Bridge. Includes menu and contact information.
The Reef Restaurant
- Caribbean restaurant on Main near 26th. Includes menus, reviews and location map.
Seb's Market Cafe
- Offering an eclectic mix dishes from up-market ingredients in a casual setting in Mount Pleasant. Includes menus, background, reviews and live jazz schedule.
Show Case Restaurant
- Offering international cuisine in an elegant downtown hotel setting. Includes menus, reviews, awards and location information.
- A bakery and deli with locations in Kitsilano and Granville Island. Offers menu, nutrition information, job listings and blog.
Sophie's Cosmic Cafe
- An award-winning retro-diner with "garage sale decor" offering hearty breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Includes illustrated menus, location map and contact information.
Stanley Park Pavilion
- Banqueting venue located within Stanley Park Rose Gardens. Includes photo gallery.
Stock Up Cafe
- Soups, stock, sauces, salad dressings and ready made meals with no additives or preservatives. Includes owner biographies, menu, and catering menus and gift basket details.
Take 5 Cafe
- Offering eat-in, take-out and catering of gourmet sandwiches, pastas, salads and desserts from four locations in the downtown business district. Includes A faxable order sheet.
The Templeton Restaurant
- Retro diner on downtown Granville Street offers menu, photo gallery and links to reviews.
Tomato Fresh Food Cafe
- A Cambie Street restaurant offering traditional breakfasts and lunches and upscale dinners from fresh local and organic ingredients. Includes menu items, awards and contact information.
The Westin Bayshore Resort
- Currents at Bayshore and The Seawall Bar and Grill are two restaurants in this hotel on the waterfront near Stanley Park.
- Offering casual dining on downtown Pender Street. Includes menu, wine list, photo gallery and location map.
- A popular priced breakfast, lunch and dinner establishment on Commercial Drive at Venables. Includes menus, specials, location map and contact information.
Restaurants and Bars
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 3:44:36 AM EST -