become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Conditions_and_Diseases
Conditions and Diseases
Regional: North America: Canada: Health: Conditions and Diseases
- Established to provide support services to persons living with HIV and AIDS and to educate people about risk reduction and health promotion.
BC Cancer Agency
- Provides a list of locations, patient information, services, information for health professionals, research and donations.
BC Cancer Research Centre
- Cancer research information, publications, training opportunities for postdoctoral fellows and graduate students, and researcher profiles.
BC Centre for Disease Control
- Research and teaching centre affiliated with the University of British Columbia. Provides resources for healthcare providers, researchers, and the general public with an emphasis on tuberculosis, sexually transmitted diseases, and hepatitis. Also includes monthly epidemiology reports.
British Columbia Lung Association
- News releases, information about the association and staff, listing of services and research, also events including the First Annual Marathon of Stairclimbs to raise $50,000 for vital clean air programs.
Canadian Cancer Society - British Columbia and Yukon Division
- Peer support, cancer information, summer camps, information on obtaining financial aid, and other programs are offered. Information on current research and patient trials. Learn how to volunteer.
Children's Heart Network
- Offers support, information and education to people dealing with congenital or acquired heart disease. Newsletter, event details, and information about medical and support services are available.
- Offers information about goals and objectives for community education, service, treatment, and support. Includes information about HCV, in general and how it affects the province.
OsteoArthritis Service Integration System - OASIS
- Assessment and referral program for people with osteoarthritis including resources for support services. Includes information about clinics, services and FAQ.
Stroke Recovery Association of British Columbia
- Information and support to assist stroke survivors and their families.
Conditions and Diseases
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 14, 2014 at 7:14:43 UTC -